Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
1 day - 1,100 GP (BR)
7 Days - 5,390 GP
30 Days - 21,450 GP
90 Days - 59,400 GP
|“||This is the latest bullpup model rifle. Although it is similar in appearance to the TAR-21, it was built with the strength and power of a K-2 rifle.||”|
|— Item Description|
The XK-8 is an Assault Rifle that comes pre-attached with the Swarovski (AUG) scope. However, its performance at long-range combat is below average mostly due to the accuracy. The XK-8 is similar in appearance to the TAR-21 but it has the power of the K2. This gun is a 3-4 shot kill and has high spread similar to the G36E. However, this gun isn't very popular due to the fact of its price, difficulty to use, and its rank unlock.
|NX Standard||XK-8 Tactical|
- The XK-8 is the first Assault Rifle to share a scope with another weapon that is from an entirely different family.
- The scope lens, when viewed without scoping in, is covered with a layer of dirt, making it look similar to the Wasteland Goggles's lens. However, this does not affect the clarity when scoped in.
- The scoped in image, is the same as the AUG A1/Black image, with the water drop shape, even though that when scoped out the scope is round.
- The reload animation is actually the same as the FS2000 and the F2000's reload, at 2.9 seconds.
- The XK-8 is a prototype Assault Rifle made by Daewoo (the company that made the K2, K3, K1A, K5, and K7). Submitted by Daewoo as a replacement for the K2, it was rejected by ROKA and was never mass produced.
- This gun's weapon model bears some similarities to the FS2000 and F2000 with a different color and a sight attached.