Any time you complete a match that fulfills the following criteria, you will receive a Silver Coin which can be used on the new Wheel of Fate menu.
|Mode||Minimum Required Goal Setting||Players Required at the End of Normal Match||Players Required at End of Elite Moderator Match||Players Required at End of Super Elite Moderator Match|
|Elimination Pro||6 Rounds||16||14||12|
|Search and Destroy||5 Rounds||16||14||12|
|One Man Army||30 Kills||16||14||12|
|Capture the Flag||5 Points||16||14||12|
|Spy Hunt||12 Minutes||16||14||12|
|Quarantine Regen||7 Rounds||16||14||12|
|Last Man Standing||5 Rounds||16||14||12|
|Bombing Run||5 Rounds||16||14||12|
Seize and Secure
|Fireteam||Extreme (must complete mission)||8||7||6|
VIP Escort 7 Rounds 16 14 12
How to use the Wheel of Fate
- Insert a Silver Coin into the Wheel.
- Press Play.
- Note: Roulette Shuffle refreshes the board and all of the choices to give you a chance at better choices.
Weapon Hardware are advanced components that you'll use in the Emporium to modify GP and NX-Standard weapons. Weapon Hardware will remain available to you until you use it on a weapon.
Gun components come in two types:
- Forging Hardware: These components can be used in the Forge to transform a GP or NX-Standard weapon into a special weapon found nowhere else in Combat Arms.
- Customization Items: These components can be used to customize existing weapons. these components have a chance of improving the weapon's base characteristics.
Other items available from the updated Wheel include:
- Grey HiSec Keys: These keys can be used to open Grey HiSec Cases.
- MYST-G Cases: Gives the recipient a random GP Rare item with a duration of 1-90 days.
- Roulette Shuffles: Allow the recipient to shuffle the contents of the Wheel of Fate for one spin per Shuffle.
- Weapon Patch Kits: Allows a player to renew a gun of their choice (with a few exceptions) for a random duration of up to three days.
- NEMEXIS Nanotechs: Allow the player to obtain a permanent M417 TAU, M60 TAU, L85A1 TAU, and Nanotech Dossiers.
- All players that logged on the game from November 21st to December 4th, 2013 received 5 free Silver Coins, equivalent to five free spins on the Wheel of Fate.
- There was an occasional glitch where only "busts" show up on the wheel, which has since been fixed.
- During the initial release of the Wheel of Fate, there was a game-breaking glitch. If a player inserted a coin and began spinning the Wheel before the Wheel could reset the items, the Wheel would finalize the reset during the spin, greying out all methods of escape from that window. This forced the player to quit the game via tabbing out and closing the game manually.
- The Wheel of Fate was removed from Combat Arms Europe/North America on September 21st, 2016.