|Weapon Renewal Kit|
1,500 NX - 1 Renewal Kit
9,750 NX - 7 Renewal Kits
18,000 NX - 15 Renewal Kits
Must be Staff Sergeant/I to use NX Credit
|“||This item will extend the remaining usage for one of your Primary or Secondary weapons. Both GP and NX weapons can be extended for a variable amount of time, including 90 Days and Permanent!||”|
|— Item Description|
The Weapon Renewal Kit is a NX function item that can be used to extend the usage period of almost any weapon in the game (except for Operative Items, melee weapons and grenades).
In the North American/Oceania Server, any Primary/Secondary weapon (including Epic Weapons and Forged/MARK II weapons) can be extended; a feature not seen in any other region.
When activated, the Weapon Renewal Kit will extend the usage period for the selected weapon for a random amount of time. Possible extension lengths include:
- 1 Day (very common)
- 3 Day (common)
- 7 Day (common)
- 10 Day (uncommon)
- 15 Day (uncommon)
- 30 Day (very uncommon)
- 45 Day (extremely uncommon)
- 60 Day (rare)
- 90 Day (very rare)
- Permanent (extremely rare, will show as +999 days and the remaining time as 'one hour below')
Anything extended by more than 60 days will be announced to everyone within the channel and in-game.
Weapons that can't be Renewed
Though almost every item can be renewed after the Restore update, there are still a handful of items (especially Holiday Items) that cannot be renewed. They include:
- The Autumn LAW
- Melee Weapons
- Support Weapons
- Specialist Weapons
- The Legion
- The Orthus
- The Andromalius
- The Azazel Revived
- Assassin Weapons
- There is a significantly weaker variant of this item known as the Weapon Patch Kit.
- There is also a stronger variant given as a reward for winning round 1 in the Spiders vs Scorpions II event, the Super Weapon Renewal Kit.
- There is a special variant that can only renew Demonic Weapons known as the Demonic Renewal Kit.
- The contents of the kit appear to be a simple weapon-cleaning kit and a weapon-cleaning manual. A further close up reveals that the weapon depicted on the manual appears to be an AK type rifle, most likely the AK-47.
- As of the 3/9/11 Maintenance, WRKs were permanently slashed in price, now 7% off for 7 and 20% off for a set of 15.
- As of the 10/28/11 Content Update, WRKs can now be used on any Primary or Secondary weapon. GP or NX weapons alike, including Epic Items (which were previously excluded); but only in the North American server. Combat Arms Europe did not get the same benefits of the update.
- It was featured as one of the sale items during the 2nd Buzzing Bullets Sale. The Weapon Renewal Kit was on sale for 28,100 NX / 50 uses (25% off).
- It was on sale for 25% off during the 5th to 7th day of Combat Arms' 4th Anniversary.
- The Weapon Renewal Kit was on sale in bundles of 30 & 50 during the 5 Shot Renewal Sale at a price of 22,400 NX and 28,100 NX respectively.
- The Weapon Renewal Kit was sold at a 20% discount in bundles 30 and 50 during the 5th Anniversary Premium Sale.
- The Weapon Renewal Kit was given to players who logged in during the 5th Anniversary Hot Shot Event on July 11th, 2013 at 4:00 PM - 4:30 PM Pacific (7:00 PM - 7:30 PM Eastern, 12:00 PM - 12:30 PM Sydney, July 12th).