Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
1 Day - 900 NX
7 Days - 3,400 NX
30 Days - 6,500 NX
90 Days - 11,900 NX
Permanent - 29,900 NX
|“||A automatic bull-pup model sniper rifle that uses 7.62mm bullets. It is equipped with a silencer and a scope.||”|
|— The Arsenal|
The WA2000 was first seen in the 24-Hour Preview sale on 5/25/11 for 90 days or permanent purchase. It is a semi-automatic bullpup sniper rifle featuring a very strong one shot kill to most parts of the body. It has two known variants, the WA2000 Classic which features a wooden stock and hand guard, and a forged variant the WA2000-1 Tactical.
Its shooting animation is the same as the M107CQ family. The WA2000 comes with an integrated suppressor which helps obscure the player's position. It has a scope similar to the L115A2. The WA2000 is very powerful, as its whole damage is well over 140, compared to other OHK sniper rifles. The downside is that it suffers the same damage drop off of the TPG-1 series. The WA2000's fire rate is around 60 rounds per minute.
|NX Rare||WA2000 Classic|
|Forged/MARK II||WA2000-1 Tactical|
- The WA2000 has a frame very similar to that of the DSR-1 Subsonic.
- Aside from the M107CQ series, the WA2000 has the greatest semi-automatic scope magnification in the game.
- It is the currently the fastest one-hit-kill semi-automatic in the game.
- The WA2000 has the same draw animation style as the XK-8 Tactical and the Kriss.
- Despite having an "integrated suppresor," there is no actual suppressor attached to the end of the barrel in game
- This weapon has a bipod that is folded up on the sides of the weapon