Viper's Package (7 Days) - 25,000 NX
Low (due to rarity)
|“||A weapon favored by Viper. This sub machine gun is crafted with top of the line materials, allowing her to remain agile and deadly during elite missions.||”|
|— Item Description|
Viper's P90TR is an Submachine Gun introduced in the 11-16-10 Update.
This gun is 'modified by Viper' for her personal use. A silver color is featured on its rail and handle, and the magazine is colored orange rather than yellow. A 'slithering' snake is featured from the tip of the suppressor to the end of its stock.
|GP Rare||P90 SE|
|NX Rare||P90TR SE|
|Festive||P90TR CBS (Europe Only)|
- This is the 3rd Mercenary ultimate weapon to be released, the first two were the Baron's M416 CQB and Mei's MP7 MOD.
- It is the first Mercenary weapon to belong to a Specialist.
- On the suppressor features a snake about to bite, going along with Viper's snake theme.
- This is the first Mercenary Custom weapon to not feature an "Epic" symbol, although this may be a mistake.
- Like Scorpion, Viper's custom weapon hadn't been engineered previously, which is why it had no previous appearance in a cut scene or trailer.
- Instead of having 50/50 rounds per magazine, this gun has 60/60.
- There was a typo in its "Epic"-Tag which has been fixed on the 12/15/10 update.
- Before the release of this weapon, several players speculated that a custom P90TR would be owned by Deckland (since he wielded one in many of his poses).
- This weapon is capable of performing 3 shot kills to Light and Recon vesters despite its 36 damage rating.