|Kill enemy players to achieve 30-140 points for your team, with the aid of teammates and unlimited respawns|
|1v1 to 8v8 (2 to 16)|
|Combat Arms Scheduled Update (07/31/13)|
Two teams, Alpha and Bravo, have separate spawn points on different ends of a map. Players of either team then proceed to find and kill members of the opposing team, which nets their team a point towards winning the match. Players who have died respawn after five seconds (unless you have the ability relentless, which shortens it), and are granted a three second invulnerability to protect against spawn killing. Once the point limit is reached by one of the teams, the match ends and the team that reached the point limit first wins.
Depending on the number of players on each team of the match, the top 3 players on each team have a VIP status. Their death is worth more than a Non-VIP player. Below is the point scoring system.
- Non-VIP: 1 Point per Kill
- Bronze VIP: 3 Points per Kill
- Silver VIP: 5 Points per Kill
- Gold VIP: 7 Points per Kill
The amount of points needed to win the round is set by the Room Moderator, and can be between thirty and one hundred and forty.
- VIP Elimination can be played on all maps except for Fireteam, Hired Guns, and VIP Escort maps. These maps are Desert Thunder, Desert Fox, Cabin Fever, Black Lung, Blood Money, and City of Wings. This means VIP elimination can be played in any mode that can play Regular Elimination.
- You could finish the game with more than the points needed. Example- your team needs 140 kills and you have 139 you kill a Gold VIP (worth 7 points), and end the game with 146 points instead.
- The maximum kill limit for VIP Elimination in Clan Matches (Bulldog Server) is 100 instead of the usual 140.
- VIP Elimination's brother game mode is Elimination Pro.
- VIP Elimination's sister game mode is Elimination.