|“||A light machine gun for squad use, resulting in a high level of accuracy. The firing speed is slower for increased precision.||”|
|— The Arsenal|
The Ultimax 100 is a Singaporean machine gun added during the 7/28/2010 content update.
The Ultimax 100 is a NX exclusive machine gun. It shares almost all stats with the M21E, with the exception of recoil and accuracy. The Ultimax-100 is more accurate (with its accuracy rating at 64), compared to the M21E's 62. However, its recoil is slightly higher, at 71, compared to the M21E's 68.
- From August 4–11, if you play 10 matches on Sector 25, you will be given a 1 day Ultimax 100 for free, once per day.
- On October 13, during the 10 match event, the Ultimax 100 was the daily prize for that day.
- This gun's appearance is very similar to the RPK
- There is a typo in the gun's description (NOTE: This has been confirmed in CA Europe, not in NA) - the word "of" is spelled backwards, and thus the description says : "fo".
- The Ultimax 100 shares a firing sound with the K3 and the Minimi.
- The player does not pull the charging handle when he/she takes out or reloads the weapon.
- The in-game Ultimax 100 is an early model, because it lacks the integrated vertical grip.
- This is one of the weapons to be in the retiring for permanent sale for 15,900 NX till 24/11/2010
- It was available for permanent duration in the Return of the Perms Sale 3 for 15,920 NX.