|This article is need of a Rewrite. You can help out the CAWiki by re-writing the article. The talk page may contain suggestions.|
1 Day - 150 NX
7 Days - 570 NX
30 Days - 1,080 NX
90 Days - 2,020 NX
Permanent - 4,040 NX
3x Optical Zoom
|“||A telescopic sight that provides increased magnification and displays the distance to impact location in real time.||”|
|— The Arsenal|
Similar to the ACOG TA1 Scope, the Trishot Holosight displays distance to the aimpoint in yellow digits for distances within a weapon's range and red for those beyond it. The Trishot Holosight has a 3x zoom magnification while the ACOG scopes have a 2.5x zoom magnifaction. The Trishot Holosight also has a clearer view whereas the ACOG TA1 Scope has a hexagon pattern, and the Trishot's 'red dot' reticle is slightly larger similar to the HDS-4 Reflex Sight. Like the ACOG scopes, the Trishot Holosight does not add any special in-game stats other than the player being able to see further.
The Trishot Holosight was available for permanent duration during:
- Black Friday (2012), at a price of 8,000 NX.
- the Cinco De Mayo Event (2013), at a price of 8,500 NX.
- Black Friday (2013), at a price of 7,000 NX.
- Christmas to New Years Eve (2013), at a price of 7,000 NX.
- The Trishot Holosight is the only scope to never be found pre-attached on a weapon. Thus, the only way to use the Holosight is to directly purchase it from the Black Market.
|S1 Suppressor • S2 Suppressor • S3 Suppressor|
|ACOG TA1 Scope • ACOG TA3 Scope • ITech Reflex Sight • Trishot Holosight • HDS-4 Reflex Sight|
|Extended Magazine I • Extended Magazine II • Fast Loader Mag I • Fast Loader Mag II|