Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|“||The weight of this knife is balanced to allow for fast, accurate strikes; a multi-purpose tool that will primarily see blood in the hands of a mercenary.||”|
|— The Arsenal|
The Tracker Knife is a NX standard melee weapon that was first released during the Mid-Month 8/24/10 Content Update.
It was one of the first melee weapons to be added to the game after an absence of over a year.
Unfortunately, the Tracker Knife lacks in range when compared to longer distance melee weapons (like the Dom Pedro Sword, Tomahawk, and the Ninjato). This gives the Tracker knife users a disadvantage against players who uses longer range melee weapons.
The Tracker Knife is only rivaled by one other weapon in terms of power; the Dom Pedro Sword. Surprisingly, these two melee weapons have nearly equal stats; the only differences being the range, attack rate, and portability.
The Tracker Knife is able to kill a full health player with one stab to the back.
|NX Rare||Tracker Knife
Autumn Tracker Knife
Bloody Hunter Tracker Knife
First Green Tracker Knife
Banana Tracker Knife
- During 9/3/10 to 9/6/10, if players played 20 Capture the Flag matches, they received a 1-day Tracker Knife.
- During the weekend of 9/17/10 to 9/19/10, if players played 15 matches of Search and Destroy, they received the Tracker Knife for 1 day.
- You could obtain a 1 day Tracker Knife or any NX Standard Melee weapon from the Roulette Wheel during the second week of the August Harvest Event.
- The Tracker Knife, along with the Dom Pedro Sword, was on sale for PERMANENT duration for 12,900 NX during the Stab-N-Slash Sale from 8/10-8/12/2012.
- It was available again for PERMANENT during the One Day Sale, but at half its original permanent price (6,450 NX)
- In Combat Arms EU from 11-6-13 to 11-12-13, the Tracker Knife (along with the Dom Pedro Sword , the Brass Knuckles and the PSY's Microphone) was being sold for permanent duration for 8,900 NX.
- On the side of the blade, it says L-0120 Tracker.
- This is the first knife to be able to OHK (when attacked from behind) with the secondary stab attack.
- The Tracker Knife has the fastest attack speed of any melee weapon in the game.
- The Tracker Knife is only surpassed in portability the Brass Knuckles, grenades, and caltrops (Specialist item).
- The Tracker Knife is able to instantly kill the Super Spy with the primary slash attack when hit in the head.
- Because of the hidden Super Spy update, this method is now obsolete.
- The Tracker Knife was not available for direct purchase after the Combat Arms Reboot update and could only be found in HiSec Cases and MYST-Weapon cases.
- The Tracker Knife was available for permanent duration during a limited sale on Combat Arms Europe for 14,340 NX on April 4th, 2015. The sale had a limited quantity of being purchased for 500 times.
|M9 Knife • G.I. Shovel • Snow Shovel • Sickle • Kukri • Bowie Knife • Tomahawk • USMC KA BAR • 3 Lb. Sledge • Ninjato^ • Machete^ • M11 Tactical Knife^ • Tracker Knife^ • Dom Pedro Sword^ • Halloween Sickle • Turkey Leg • Survival Machete • Tiger Strider^ • Brass Knuckles^ • Balisong Knife^ • Police Baton^|
|^ = NX standard|