|“||A variant of TRG-21 that has been modified to accommodate more powerful magnum rounds. The TRG-41 sports an olive coloration to better mesh with military issue uniforms and an additional magazine for a larger supply of ammunition.||”|
|— The Arsenal|
CA:NA first received it through a "pre-order" sale, but it has since been officially released. Following the current trend of NX-Standard items, the TRG-41 has been released with the permanent duration sale option for 2 weeks only.
The TRG-41 is similar to the NX variant of the TPG series, the TPG-1 Pro. They both have the L115 series scope, have a Muzzle Brake, and have a very loud firing sound, but differ in their skins. The dark green skin on the TRG-41 works well with the standard issue uniform and the Urban Camo on maps like Gray Hammer, Rattlesnake, and Roadkill. The TRG-41 has the exact same stats as the TPG-1 Pro, but chambers rounds much faster than its TPG counterpart at the cost of a slower reload speed. The large amount of damage drop off on the TPG-1 Pro is found on the TRG-41, which allows for much more consistent long range kills. However, the range on the TRG-41 is, in fact, limited unlike the TPG-1 Pro.
|NX Rare||TRG SE|
PSY's TPG-1 Pro
- It was available for Permanent duration for 25% off during the Combat Arms' 4th Anniversary Sales.
- It was available for permanent duration in the Return of the Perms Sale 2 for 23,920 NX.
- The TRG-41 has the exact same stats as the TPG-1 Pro, however the TRG-41 chambers rounds quite a bit faster than the TPG-1 Pro. On the other hand, the TRG-41 reloads slightly slower than the TPG-1 Pro.
- -_-Velcro-_- was the first player to purchase this weapon according to Nexon.
- Like the L115A2, the image shown in the shop is not exactly like the weapon in-game. The TRG-41 in game is more of a darker green, while image in the shop is that of a lighter green.
- The TRG originally had a 2 point fire rate advantage over the TPG, but it was nerfed so that their stats were equal.
- TRG-41 shares the limited range of the TRG-21 and TRG SE after both were nerfed. This means it can no longer pick off heads of rock glitchers diagonally from the map Kill Creek. However, the damage drop-off is still better than the TPG-1 series (excluding the TPG-1 Master).