1 Day - 1,800 GP
7 Days - 8,820 GP
30 Days - 35,100 GP
90 Days - 97,200 GP
|“||Possibly the most precise rifle in the world, this rifle is used by a handful of special forces groups around the world, serving as their primary option when absolute accuracy is a must.||”|
|— The Arsenal|
The Unique Alpine TPG-1 is a German Sniper Rifle added in the 9-22-2010 Content Update.
The TPG-1's Rate of Fire surpasses that of the M24, the earliest sniper rifle a player can get. It has higher damage dropoff than other sniper rifles, often failing to have a OHK (one hit kill) over very long distances. The TPG-1 has the same scope magnification and the crosshair of the L96A1.
The TPG retains the same color and frame as the Black-Magnum, as well utilizing the M-200's handle and precise chambering. It also combines very high damage with the M110's firing sound.
The TPG series is also the cousin variant of the TRG series. The TRG series was initially more powerful than the TPG series, however shortly after its release it was nerfed to the same level as the TPG series. Although there are still some differences, with the TPG retaining it's higher level of damage dropoff and also a slightly faster reload, and the TRG having a slightly faster fire rate and somewhat less damage dropoff.
|NX Standard||TPG-1 Pro|
|NX Rare||TPG-1 Master|
- When it was first released, it was rumored that Nexon had made an error and gave it an accuracy of 100, which would make the TPG-1 tied for the most accurate sniper rifle in the game (along with the DSR-1 Tactical and the M24 series at the time). No one really knows if it was true.
- The TPG-1 was leaked on the Rank-Requirements page at Command Sergeant Major/III before the patch took place to release the gun.
- Strangely, in Combat Arms Brazil, the TPG-1 series seems to have less damage dropoff than other Combat Arms versions.
- In testing, a TPG-1 can deliver more than 950 damage to the head.
- This weapon was sold for permanent duration in Combat Arms Brazil, at a cost of 200,000 GP.