1 Day - 1,100 GP
7 Days - 5,390 GP
30 Days - 21,450 GP
90 Days - 59,400 GP
Pre-attached ITech Reflex Sight scope
|“||An ambidextrous bullpup assault rifle perfect for urban combat in the 21st Century. Made of composite materials, the TAR-21's design offers mercenaries a comfortable and lightweight rifle.||”|
|— The Arsenal|
The TAR-21 will deal consistent 4 hit kills,and very rarely,score a 3 hit kill. 4 hit kills are to be expected,as this gun will suffer from damage dropoff at closer ranges then other assault rifles. The maximum range where the weapon will hit at all is consistent to the average assault rifle.
The rate of fire is average. It is enough to bail the user out if surprised by an enemy at close range,but not fast enough to be a strong close range weapon,as spraying at close range can be punished by the TAR-21's larger then normal maximum crosshair spread.
The TAR-21's crosshairs are smaller then average if standing still. They will very quickly spread out,making the gun inaccurate if fired longer then a few shots,and the crosshairs recover slowly,making sustained fire less of a viable option. They are also larger then average at maximum size,making it even harder to use in this fashion.
The recoil pattern will cause the gun to kick up for the first shot,then it will drift left and right diagonally,alternating direction every 3-5 shots. This is an inconsistent recoil pattern,and it may make the weapon very difficult to use at longer ranges,as it is not as predictable as most other guns. Tap-firing is also punished due to how hard it is to predict the direction the next shot will kick.
It is slightly lighter than the AUG A1/L85A1, but conversely has a lower damage rating (slightly lower than that of a SCAR-L/K2). Also heavier than the M4A1. It can fire in burst or full auto mode. The TAR-21 comes with an attached ITech Reflex Sight. This weapon is not noob friendly, just like the L85 series, because of its recoil.
The weapon is restricted to players Second Lieutenant I and higher.
|GP Rare||TAR-21 CAMO|
|NX Rare||MTAR-21 CAMO|
|Forged/MARK II||TAR-21 MARK II
TAR-21 CAMO MARK II
- Very few players use this gun, due to the high recoil and high rank requirement.
- This gun has been deemed by many players as the worst gun in Combat Arms since its the least user-friendly, some think otherwise.
- Its reload is similar to the L85A1's reload and its draw animation is comparable to that of the AK-47, M3 Super 90, and PP-19.
- It was developed by IWI (formerly IMI), the Israeli company who developed the UZI & the Desert Eagle, which are also in Combat Arms, and a lot of other games.
- Another downside to the gun is its high accuracy is offset by the pre attached iTech sight. This makes aiming at players ar range much more difficult.