1 Day - 900 NX
7 Days - 3,400 NX
30 Days - 6,500 NX
90 Days - 11,900 NX
|“||Based on the M635 and featuring a rail system for scope attachments, the T-2 fires its 9mm Parabellum rounds at extremely high rates of fire, inflicting massive damage on whomever its aimed at.||”|
|— The Arsenal|
The Colt 9mm SMG (M635) is known as the T-2 in Combat Arms. It is an NX-Standard submachine gun that was added during an Unscheduled Maintenance on 4/22/11.
With just one point lower damage than the UMP, one of the most powerful sub machine guns in the game; and eleven points higher fire rate, the T-2 is extremely devastating. The close quarter performance rivals multiple epic weapons. However, the spread, and the recoil prevents this gun from being effective at medium to long range combat, unless you are really good in tap-firing. The higher damage, combined with the intense firing speeds results in a impressive damage per second. When fired at enemy at close quarters, the kill speed is so fast, that the enemy has no time, or very little time to react.
The T-2's damage is relatively normal for a Sub-Machine Gun, but it ties for the highest firing rate with the Mac-10, Skorpion, and Kriss. However, it does have exceedingly good stability and accuracy in comparison to those weapons, with one of the most accurate SMGs in the game (76), only surpassed by the VB Berapi LP02, Magpul FMG-9 and the CZ Scorpion EVO 3 A1.
- This gun was originally leaked in the Oil Rig update video, along with the E57 Musket
- During release, this gun (or the info) could not be found anywhere on the Combat Arms website, except for The Arsenal and the News section.
- During the preview sale, the details for the gun would appear and disappear as the Combat Arms homepage was refreshed.
- This gun in real life branches off from the M4A1 family.
- The back iron sight would block off any scope attached to the gun.
- There is a glitch in that when a player has no scope attached and scopes in, there is an Itech scope that the player views through even though there is no Itech scope to be found on the gun unless manually attached. Many players joke that this is its iron sights, even though no iron sight would look like an actual scope. This glitch however, has been patched since 5/1/11.
- This gun has more portability than the M9 Starter Knife.
- The T-2 has very similar stats to Mei's MP7 MOD and also has better stats then Viper's P90.
- Lots of people consider this gun as overpowered.