|Supply Case GP - Hazard|
1 Case - 1,000 NX
7 Cases - 6,500 NX
15 Cases - 12,000 NX
Master Sergeant/I-If using NX Credit
Gives the buyer a random amount of GP with a high variability
|“||A high-risk GP-yielding Supply Case which could potentially yield a very high amount of GP. (1,000 - 2,000,000 GP )||”|
|— Item description.|
The Supply Case GP - Hazard or Hazard case, as it is commonly called, is a Supply Case that is purchasable in the Black Market for 1,000 NX per case. It gives the buyer a random amount of GP with a chance of extremely high payoffs. It has a lower variability variant, the Supply Case GP-Regular, and a higher variability variant, the Supply Case GP-Extreme.
The Supply Case GP - Hazard appears to be a small metallic briefcase that is greyish-silver colored. It has white vertical stripes running down both of its sides, and has a black squarish handle standing up on its top.
It gives the user a random amount of GP from this list. However, the chances of obtaining the higher rewards (such as those above 25,000 GP) are extremely slim, and most cases will give the player an amount of GP under 10,000.
List of possible rewardsEdit
- 1,000 GP
- 2,000 GP
- 3,000 GP
- 4,000 GP
- 5,000 GP
- 6,000 GP
- 8,000 GP
- 10,000 GP
- 25,000 GP
- 100,000 GP
- 500,000 GP
- 1,000,000 GP
- 2,000,000 GP (Except in Combat Arms Brazil)
- Like the Black HiSec Case, this case will post an announcement in the in-game chat for everyone online to see when a player obtains an extremely rare reward. For the Hazard case, this happens when a player obtains a reward of 100,000, 500,000, 1,000,000 or even 2,000,000 GP.
- These cases were sold from November 26th at 11:00 am PST to November 29th at 11:00 am PST for the following prices to celebrate Black Friday 2010:
- 1 case - 500 NX
- 7 cases - 3,250 NX
- 15 cases - 6,000 NX
- The Supply Case GP-Hazard was sold at a 20% discount during the 5th Anniversary Premium Sale.
- The Supply Case GP-Hazard was given to players who logged in during the 5th Anniversary Hot Shot Event on July 11th, 2013 at 2:00 PM - 2:30 PM Pacific (5:00 PM - 5:30 PM Eastern, 10:00 AM - 10:30 AM Sydney, July 12th).