Suicide is the term used to describe a player intentionally killing himself. There are a few reasons for suicide:
- The player has low health, so they kill themself to respawn with full health.
- The player has glitched out and cannot move/do anything.
- The player wants to annoy other players.
- To prevent the player from granting points to the enemy through death. Particularly in 1v1 OMA matches.
Here some common ways to kill yourself:
- Falling off a tall building/structure.
- Falling into deep water
- Death by your own grenade
- Death by your own mines
- Prolonged exposure to your own flame/gas cloud until you die
- Getting hit by your own Flamethrower or other weapons with recoil
- Firing an RPG-7, LAW, M32, or M32 Incendiary at really close range
- Staying in poisonous areas and taking damage until you die (mostly in Quarantine or Fireteam)
And here are some less common methods:
- It's possible to jump off a tall building/structure and headshot yourself. This is caused by one being shot in the head prior to suicide.