1 Day - 1,100 GP
7 Days - 5,390 GP
30 Days - 21,450 GP
90 Days - 59,400 GP
|“||A model created for use in special operations and personnel security. It is highly portable and capable of quickly overcoming enemies in close range.||”|
|— The Arsenal|
The Skorpion has a very high recoil, poor firepower, and a very good fire rate (30 rounds in two or three seconds). The Skorpion also has very fast reloading and draw speeds. Some players consider this weapon to be under-powered due to its low damage and high recoil. However, considering the ROF, quick draw, and quick reload, it can be as good as any SMG in the right hands.
|Skorpion Black MOD|
|Max's Dual Skorpions
Winter Dual Skorpions
|Skorpion MARK II
Skorpion Black MARK II
Skorpion MOD MARK II
Skorpion Black MOD MARK II
|Dual Skorpions Maple Leaf
Skorpion MOD X-Ray
|Dual Dual Skorpions|
- In the video "Best of the Best" one can see dual-wielded Skorpions, for the first time, implying dual-wielding will soon be incorporated in-game.
- The release of the Dual Skorpions proved this assumption.
- It is the fourth weapon whose running animation points the gun upwards.
- It is another two-handed weapon that is held with one hand when running (ex. Desert Eagle Series)
- The draw animation has the player pulling both charging handles, as there's one on each side for right or left-handed users.
- The Skorpion is often misspelled because of its unusual name. It is commonly written as Sporkion, Skropion or even Scorpion.
- Like the T-2, this weapon is more portable (lighter) than the M9 Combat knife.