This is a historical page that documents Weapons, Gear, Modes, Maps, Sales, or Events that are no longer available, and as such, information should only be added.
The Shut Up and Take Our Perms Sale (also known as the Shut Up Sale) is one of the biggest sales Nexon has had, and is a part of the 4th Anniversary Sale. It includes 20 selected NX weapons for permanent at 50% off the regular price, and all the other Black Market NX weapons (except for melee weapons) for 20% off. This includes previously retired permanent weapons. More information can be found in the official website here: http://combatarms.nexon.net/shutup/
Encore Sale (07/27/12 - 07/29/12)Edit
Because it was so popular, the sale was brought back again, though now only a handful of weapons (apparently chosen from Facebook feedback) were on sale for 40% off, and the rest for 15% off.
The following weapons were on sale for 40% off:
At the same time, the Tanker Vest and the Assault Vest were also on sale for a permanent duration (for 15% off as well). MYST-Infinity and MYST-99N were also on sale. However, if one were aiming for machine guns, shotguns, and pistols for permanent, it is not recommended to buy a MYST-Infinity case.
- This is the first time in Combat Arms history where Nexon made every weapon in the Black Market (except for melee) for at least 20% off.
- Super Specialist Crate and MYST-Epic were also on sale for 15% off.
- If one buys any 10 permanent weapons in this sale, they will receive a permanent Anaconda Silver 8-Inch for free.
- The sale was supposed to end on the 22nd of July, but instead lasted until the 24th.
- Many players expressed annoyance with the sale and its announcement so late in the 4th Anniversary Celebration, because they had already purchased NX weapons on sale earlier in the Celebration. Another source of annoyance is the focus on NX weapons when many vocal players wanted to see more GP weapons on sale.