This is a historical page that documents Weapons, Gear, Modes, Maps, Sales, or Events that are no longer available, and as such, information should only be added.
The Shut Up and Take Our Perms Sale (also known as the Shut Up Sale) was one of the biggest sales Nexon has ever had, and was part of the 4th Anniversary Sale. It included 20 selected NX weapons for permanent at 50% off the regular price, and all the other Black Market NX weapons (except for melee weapons) for 20% off. This sale included previously retired permanent weapons.
The following weapons were available for 50% off for permanent duration:
- G36E Valkyrie
- Dual Skorpions
- L85A1 MOD
- M417 Combat
- M416 CQB
- L96A1 Arctic Wolf
- M-200 Ghillie
- M39 EMR Desert
- MG42 Steel
- MP7 MOD
- Kel-tec KSG
- M4 Super 90
- FAMAE S.A.F.
- Remington 11-87P
- AK-47 Gold-Plated
In addition, the following cases were available at 20% off:
Players who purchased any ten permanent guns also received a free permanent NX-Rare Anaconda Silver 8-Inch.
Encore Sale (07/27/12 - 07/29/12)
Because it was so popular, the sale was brought back again, though now only a handful of weapons (apparently chosen from Facebook feedback) were on sale for 40% off, and the rest for 15% off.
The following weapons were on sale for 40% off:
- This is the first time in Combat Arms history where Nexon made every weapon in the Black Market (except for melee) for at least 20% off.
- Super Specialist Crate and MYST-Epic were also on sale for 15% off.
- The sale was supposed to end on the 22nd of July, but instead lasted until the 24th.
- Many players expressed annoyance with the sale and its announcement so late in the 4th Anniversary Celebration, because they had already purchased NX weapons on sale earlier in the Celebration. Another source of annoyance is the focus on NX weapons when many vocal players wanted to see more GP weapons on sale.
- The sale's name stems from the popular internet meme "Shut up and take my money!" which may be the intended reaction Nexon wants to elicit from their consumers.