7 Days - 2,900 NX
30 Days - 4,900 NX
90 Days - 8,900 NX
Permanent - 24,900 NX
|“||A specially modified version of the SCAR-L marked with a Special Forces seal engraving. Performs on par with the standard SCAR-L.||”|
|— Item Description|
The SCAR-L Trispear is the NX-Standard variant of the SCAR series.
Like the SCAR-L Black, the Trispear is a purely cosmetic variant of the GP-Standard MK16 SCAR-L, meaning there are no statistical differences. However, it differs from the SCAR-L Black with its painted silver-grey color, as opposed to plain black. The Trispear also has an engraving of the Special Forces symbol, which is a red scorpion.
This gun is known for it's diagonal recoil and is mainly meant for CQC and midrange. Just like the original SCAR-L, by customizing this weapon at the Gun Emporium, it will have a fairly straight upwards recoil.
|NX Standard||SCAR-L Trispear
SCAR-L After the Nuclear War
- For the week of 10/28/09 to 11/4/09, it was offered as a permanent weapon for 24,900 NX.
- This was one of the items in the Permanent Weapon Retirement sale. It was on sale from Wednesday 11/24 at 11 am to Wednesday 12/01 at 11 am PST for 12,450 NX before it was retired.
- During the Black Friday Sale (2012), this gun was sold at 18,675 NX for permanent duration
- It was sold for permanent duration on Combat Arms Brazil 4th Anniversary between 09/04/2014 and 09/10/2014 for 24,900 NX.
- The SCAR-L Trispear was one of the first weapons to appear on the Black Market.