|This article is need of a Rewrite. You can help out the Combat Arms Wiki by re-writing the article. The talk page may contain suggestions.|
The Roulette Wheel is a part of the game used to win components for forging or customizing weapons in the Gun Emporium.
Any time you complete a Combat Arms match that fulfills the following criteria, you'll see the Roulette Wheel pop up:
This wheel appears for about 20 seconds and if a slot is not choosen it automatically chooses one for you. The slot that is choosen is highlighted in red. The numbers in the circle near the center indicate how many of each item you will recieve. The "Exit" button has no function therefore you must wait for the completion of the wheels spinning.
|Mode||Minimum Required Goal Setting||Players Required at the End of Normal Match||Players Required at End of Elite Moderator Match||Players Required at End of Super Elite Moderator Match|
|Elimination Pro||6 Rounds||16||14||12|
|Search and Destroy||5 Rounds||16||14||12|
|One Man Army||30 Kills||16||14||12|
|Capture the Flag||5 Points||16||14||12|
|Spy Hunt||12 Minutes||16||14||12|
|Quarantine Regen||7 Rounds||16||14||12|
|Last Man Standing||5 Rounds||16||14||12|
|Bombing Run||5 Rounds||16||14||12|
|Seize and Secure||12 Minutes||16||14||12|
- Note: Fireteam matches cannot trigger a Roulette spin.
How to use the Roulette WheelEdit
- Shoot one of the 12 spots on the outside of the wheel.
Note: If you don't select a spot within ten seconds, one will be selected randomly.*The Roulette Wheel will spin.
- You'll win whatever item that ends up next to your selected spot.
Weapon Hardware are advanced components that you'll use in the Emporium to modify GP and NX-Standard weapons. Use it or lose it? Not here. Weapon Hardware will remain available to you until you use it on a weapon.
Gun components come in two types:
- Forging Hardware: These components can be used in the Forge to transform a GP or NX-Standard weapon into a special weapon found nowhere else in Combat Arms.
- Customization Items: These components can be used to customize existing weapons. these components have a chance of improving the weapon's base characteristics.
- There are rumors that said replica, screw, paper and plastic pallets are hard to get since the Roulette Wheel makes the pallets go to the least/none choices.
- With the Elite Moderator rooms now becoming more popular because of the lower requirement to spin the wheel, its sales have skyrocketed and as a result of that, so has the rage-kicking.
- The roulette is faulty, as it sometimes appears when people haven't achieved the objective, and sometimes doesn't appear when you have achieved the objective.
- Tracker Knives, Tiger Striders, TRG-21s , P90s, Cyclops Bandanas, Prankster Bandanas, M416s, and G36Es have been added to the roulette for 1-30 day durations, as many players complained about getting too many "useless" items from the roulette, such as weapon customization parts that they will never use. It was only a short-lived addition, and ended on 8/22/11.
- After some patch, the Roulette Wheel would appear on Fireteam games.