1 Use - 350 NX7 Uses - 2,100 NX|
15 Uses - 3,750 NX
Fireteam Mode Only
Ability to respawn after death (Fireteam ONLY)
One token allows you to respawn exactly once, at any time, by pressing F7. Tokens must be equipped prior to the game, and cannot be used past a certain point once everyone has died. The number of tokens the player has left are marked by figures above the HP bar, like the kill-counter in Quarantine.
Using a Respawn Token will fully restore your health and ammunition, allowing you to continue from the last mission checkpoint.
Main Article: Party Respawn Token
The Party Respawn Token is a special version of the Respawn Token that allows you to respawn your entire party with full health and ammunition, in case they die.
If other players are still alive when a Party Respawn Token is used, only the players who are currently dead will be respawned.
- After the 10/20/10 Content Update Respawn Tokens were on sale for 290 NX Per Token, 1790 NX per 7 tokens, and 3190 NX per 15 tokens, all 15% off.
- The Respawn Tokens was one of the rewards handed out during the Spiders vs. Scorpion (Event).
- 5 Respawn Tokens were given to players who logged in during the 5th Anniversary Hot Shot Event on July 11th, 2013 at 3:00 PM - 3:30 PM Pacific (6:00 PM - 6:30 PM Eastern, 11:00 AM - 11:30 AM Sydney, July 12th).
- This is the 1st mysterious item of the "Daily 10 Matches Event!" on 10/1/10. You were given 1 Free Respawn Token.
- The Respawn Token was on sale for the following prices to celebrate Black Friday 2010 from November 26th at 11:00 am PST to November 29th at 11:00 am PST.
- When Respawn Tokens were first introduced, they had a limitless number of uses per token. At the time, the engine did not register the item's use in time (as with any time/use-based items, such as GP/EXP passes), so during an allotted period players can use an item for a limitless number of times. This has since been patched.
- Korea's Campaign Mode is reported to have free respawns, accumulated with each mission checkpoint, within needing to use Respawn Tokens.
- The Respawn Tokens NX prices were dropped, at the same time they were released to GP users.
- The GP prices are only for a limited time, they are one of the top selling items by far.
- Strangely enough, the Respawn Tokens NX prices were increased.
- Although the display message after the player has been killed explains that using Respawn tokens will respawn the player instantly back into the game, this is actually false due to the fact after activating any Respawn token, a respawn countdown will always appear and therefore, unable to actually respawn instantly.