1 Use - 350 NX7 Uses - 2,100 NX|
15 Uses - 3,750 NX
Fireteam Mode Only
Ability to respawn after death (Fireteam ONLY)
The Respawn Token is an exclusive NX-only item, that allows the player to respawn after they have died.
It can only be used during the Fireteam mode, allowing players that have died during Fireteam, to respawn once. In order to respawn, the player must equip this to their avatar out of game and press F7 at any time after their death, or after everyone else's deaths. Players respawn with full health and ammunition and continue where they left off from the most recent respawn point. The number of tokens the player has left are marked by figures above the HP bar, like the kill-counter in Quarantine. Once bought, each token can be used only once (it used to be more). After it is depleted, the item is removed from the user's inventory.
Main Article: Party Respawn Token
The Party Respawn Token is a limited edition variant of the Respawn Token, which allows the entire team to respawn with full health and ammunition.
- When Respawn Tokens were first introduced, they had a varying number of uses. Some players have reported 1, 3, 7, and even unlimited uses before it expired. This is due to the fact that like other time/use-based items (Like GP/EXP passes), the engine was not able to read the use in time, so during an allotted period players can use an item for a limitless number of times. This has since been patched.
- Campaign was reported to have free respawns, unlike having to use the Respawn Token.
- This is the 1st mysterious item of the "Daily 10 Matches Event!" on 10/1/10. You were given 1 Free Respawn Token.
- The Respawn Token was on sale for the following prices to celebrate Black Friday 2010 from November 26th at 11:00 am PST to November 29th at 11:00 am PST.
- The Respawn Tokens NX prices were dropped, at the same time they were released to GP users.
- The GP prices are only for a limited time, they are one of the top selling items by far.
- Strangely enough, the Respawn Tokens NX prices were increased.
- The Respawn Tokens was one of the rewards handed out during the Spiders vs. Scorpion (Event).