Low (due to rarity)
This epic version of the already epic effective G36C comes with some interesting and sometimes counter-intuitive statistical changes. It has an actual damage nerf, with a two point lower Damage rating than the standard '36C. However, this is easily balanced out by a seven point increase in Rate of Fire, an eleven point increase in Portability, a four point drop in Recoil, a greatly increased Reload speed, and a slight Accuracy buff, all of which make this version of the G36C even more efficient than the original.
All in all, this gun performs almost on-par with the Mg-42 series in terms of recoil, making it hard to pick off enemies at longer ranges with tap-firing or its added three-round burst feature. The High accuracy rating of 91 combined with a mounted scope lets you pick off opponents with ease, if you can handle the recoil. The portability is on par with the regular G36C, making it slightly more suited to CQC.
Visionary G36E Valkyrie
Loaded (ACE) G36E Valkyrie
|Phoenix G36E Valkyrie
Xmas Swag: G36E Valkyrie
|Gewehr 43 (G36E)
Yuletide Persuader (G36E)
|Autumn G36E Valkyrie
Carnival G36E Valkyrie Rio
G36E Valkyrie Scarlet Wings
G36E Valkyrie CBS
G36E Valkyrie Red Knight
G36E Valkyrie Sakura
- As part of the 2012 National Preparedness Event, 1- Day Raven's G36C's were given out to all players on 9/7/12.
- There's an image of a Raven on it.
- This is the only G36 variant to have the 3 round burst feature.
- This gun has a heavier or more realistic firing sound to it.
- This G36C Variant has 5 extra bullets per magazine, giving the player a total of 140, a boost up from 120.
- This gun is called 'Raven's G36E Valkyrie' on the contents list of the Supply Crate MYST-Juliet.
- This gun was accidentally added in March Mayhem's 'Furious Four' sale. It was being sold for 37,744 NX for the permanent duration. It was then replaced by Zharkov's AN-94 when Nexon realized it was a mistake.
- The in-game damage is 21.
- It is unknown which patch increased the recoil of this weapon.
- Nexon originally wanted to call this 'G36RA', but decided against it.