|“||The lightweight PP-19's fast and accurate rate of fire makes it ideal for counter-terrorist operations and close quarter engagements.||”|
|— The Arsenal|
The PP-19 is often compared to the P90 due to both dealing the same damage and sporting a large magazine. However, it retains a larger magazine, a remarkable 65 rounds compared to the P90's 50 rounds per magazine. It also has a higher portability and rate of fire, which is compensated with higher recoil, shorter range, and an large spread. Though it has lower damage and stats than most weapons, it is favored by many players due to its ammo capacity and portability.
As such, the PP-19 is one of the most used SMGs in the game. High-ranked players often use it for its high ammo-count, as well as it being lighter than most Assault Rifles.
As of a certain patch, the PP-19 can no longer accept magazine modifications, as it is considered too imbalanced with a possible 80 rounds per magazine; Unlike the P90 however, it also is also one of the fastest reloading guns in the game, and it also accepts separate scopes and red dot sights.
|GP Rare||PP-19 CAMO|
|NX Standard||PP-19 MOD|
|NX Rare||PP-19 MOD CAMO|
|Epic||Scorpion's PP-19 MOD|
- The PP-19 features a 65 round helical magazine under the barrel, but the actual PP-19's magazine holds 64 rounds, not 65.
- The gun sounds has an unusual firing sound, like a metallic whooshing.
- The light weight of this SMG is extremely unlikely, since the 65 rounds of ammo it holds should make it at least as heavy, if not heavier than a 30-round Assault Rifle.
- The real name of this weapon is PP-19 Bizon, which is also chambered to fire 9mm ammo.
- The PP-19 was designed from 1993-1995 and has been in use from 1996 to the present.