|“||A special edition model of the P220, fabricated from advanced materials. Improvements to the slide and barrel have increased performance across the board.||”|
|— The Arsenal|
The P220 SE is a Special Edition version of the P220 Combat TB. It features a silver slide (similar to how the G23 SE also has a silver slide compared to its original), a black frame, and black grips to set it apart from the original.
Aesthetics aside, the P220 SE has slightly higher accuracy and a slightly larger magazine capacity compared to the P220 Combat TB. On the other hand, the P220 SE costs significantly more GP than the P220 Combat TB which might lead players to question whether the SE is worth its premium cost compared to the Combat TB.
- The P220 SE was sold for permanent duration on 10/1/2013 for 70,000 GP.
- This gun was sold for permanant duration during Black Friday 2014 for 59,816 GP.
- When it first released on the official website, its portability rating was 57, this was a mistake on Nexon's part as the in-game shop says differently.
- This is the first pistol to feature the new more realistic animations that Nexon has been steadily been implementing in the newly released weapons in 2013.
- The draw animation shows the player snapping the slide in place. The reload has the player lifting the pistol up, replacing the magazine, and snapping the slide in one quick motion. The running animation is similar to that of the Micro Uzi's.
- This weapon is tied with the Python, TT Pistol and the G18 Carbon Black for being the most expensive GP sidearm in the game, even more expensive than various primary weapons.