The Nemexis Requisitions Update (also known as the 2/20/14 patch) was released on February 20, 2014 in Combat Arms North America.
|MYST-N Permanent Weapons Update|
|Arms Race Update|
Other TAU Weapons Introduced
February MYST-N+ Update
The MYST-N+ has had its contents and the contents' durations changed as of the Nemexis Requisitions Update. The contents that appear for chances of permanent now are:
Arms Race Arsenal Changes
|0 - 3||AK-74U Gold-Plated|
|4 - 7|
|8 - 10||SCAR-L Black|
|11 - 14||Skorpion|
|15 - 18||MP5A4|
|19 - 21||UMP SE|
|22 - 25||MG42 Steel|
|26 - 28||MK.48 CAMO|
|29 - 31||MINIMI CAMO|
|32 - 34||SPAS-12 Gold|
|35 - 37||M3 Super 90|
|38 - 40||M99 Bigshot|
|41 - 44||M1911 Knight's Gold|
Bug Fixes and Game Improvements
- Clan chat will no longer be censored when the curse filter is disabled.
- The bug where The Wheel of Fate , Silver Roulette would occasionally close itself and award the incorrect item has been corrected.
- The Fireteam Ranker stat will update in the Fireteam Maniac Achievement.
- The Fireteam Combo stat will update in the Annihilator Achievement.
- Incendiary and Gas grenades will no longer affect recently spawned players.
- The health indicator on the HUD will no longer disappear when the player has more than 100HP with the ACOG TA3 Scope attachment.
- Users can now receive the Skull Buster MVP in Fireteam.
- The glowing eyes of infected should no longer occasionally appear to float in the air when the infected is killed.
- The bug that would cause Infected Webs to reappear in Dead Water has been fixed.
- Items in the shopping cart will display the "Set", "Forgeable", "Customizable", and "Upgrade" tags.