|“||A single-shot grenade launcher. Simple design, but compatible with a wide range of projectiles.||”|
|— Item Description|
The Heckler & Koch HK69A1, known as the MZP-1 in-game, is a unique, single-shot, NX-Standard grenade launcher. It was released the day following the 7-27-11 Patch.
Being one the first grenade launchers available for permanent duration, the MZP-1 is a devastating force to be reckoned with. Its break-action reload and arcing shots limits the weapon. The MZP-1 is primarily used to finish off injured enemies hiding behind objects. The MZP-1 has a more damage than its competitor, the M79.
- The MZP-1 was sold for permanent in Best of 2011 Sale for 14,925 NX (20% off the original price).
- This weapon has been sold again on 8/9/11 for 2 weeks for 30 and 90 days, including permanent.
- It was available for permanent duration in the Return of the Perms Sale 2 for 15,920 NX.
- The MZP-1 is the second NX launcher in the game, the first being the Autumn LAW.
- It is also the first weapon of its class, to be available for permanent purchase.
- So far, this is the second launcher to reload in a break action style.
- This is the only launcher to have a 1/3 ammo capacity, resulting in 4 grenades.
- In Combat Arms: Europe this weapon was called HK69 in the update patch notes, but in game its name is MZP-1.