|MK.48 MOD 0|
1 Day - 700 NX
7 Days - 2,900 NX
30 Days - 4,900 NX
90 Days - 8,900 NX
Permanent - 19,900 NX
Pre-attached ACOG TA1 Scope
|“||An upgraded model of the MK.48. Accuracy has been improved and a scope has been attached to enhance long range attacks.||”|
|— The Arsenal|
The MK.48 MOD 0 is the NX-Standard variant of the MK.48.
WIth improved accuracy, reduced recoil, and a pre-attached ACOG TA1 Scope, the MK.48 MOD 0 can assail enemies across vast distances. Its precision and handling are second-to-none, and its damage rating of 51 is virtually unrivaled - outclassing even the MG36 and RPK series.
The MK.48 MOD 0's slow rate-of-fire sets it apart from other machine guns, but creates a unique advantage. It allows you to deal critical damage at a constant, steady rate - using every shot to its fullest effect.
Other machine guns, such as the MG21E or M60, are known to waste their ammo, often inaccurately, in a matter of seconds. This makes the MK.48 MOD 0 an ideal replacement weapon for Fireteam or Quarantine.
The MK.48 MOD 0 does suffer from low portability, however - making it cumbersome during an intense firefight.
- It was sold for 9,950 NX/Permanent from Wednesday 12-22-10-Wednesday 01-05-11 at 11:00 am PST.
- It is available as a permanent duration item again after the Return of the Perms Sale.
- It was available for 25% off permanent duration during Combat Arms' 4th Anniversary sales.
- It was available for permanent duration in the Return of the Perms Sale 2 for 15,920 NX.
- It was available for permanent duration in the Black Friday Sale (2012) for 9,950 NX.
- The MK.48 MOD 0 was one of the first Machine Guns to incorporate a scope and is one of six Machine Guns with a pre-attached scope.
- Nexon retired this weapon from permanent availability in December 2010.
- Upon the release of the MK.48 MOD 0, common GP-using players were annoyed that it was one of the only Machine Guns with a pre-attached scope in the game. However, there are now many Machine Guns with a built-in scope, including the RPKs MOD and RPK-74M which both use a PSO-1 sight (Dragunov scope).
- The foregrip that was on the original MK. 48 has been removed, but the recoil hasn't increased.