1 Day - 1,050 GP
7 Days - 5,390 GP
30 Days - 20,475 GP
90 Days - 56,700 GP
|“||A light machine gun designed for special forces.||”|
|— The Arsenal|
Is deadly when used at shorter ranges, but because of its low portability (which is common in machine guns), the player is vulnerable and ineffective in the open against weapons with longer range. Its high firepower means it can take down enemies faster, although its slow fire rate hinders how effectively it can 'spray down' an area. It is one of the more popular of the MGs and is frequently used.
Due to the 51 Damage Stat, it is possible to three hit kill opponents.
- This weapon has been offered for Permanent duration during the following events:
- The MK.48 was on sale for permanent duration on Combat Arms Europe/North America during the Combat Arms 7th Anniversary for 148,430 GP.
- At the release of the game, the MK.48 had a foregrip, but it has since been removed. However, the illustration used in the player profile image still shows the MK.48 with a foregrip.
- Despite having a Rail Attachment System (RAS), it can't equip a scope, while its variants, MK.48 MOD 0 and MK.48 MOD 0 CAMO have a pre-attached scope.
- Its description was shortened during a patch in 2009.