1 Day - 700 NX
7 Days - 2,900 NX
30 Days - 4,900 NX
90 Days - 8,900 NX
|“||An improved version of the MG21E, the MG21E Steel has been designed to be efficient in street battles. It's been modified with increased damage and a lighter body to better suit Urban Combat Scenarios.||”|
|— The Arsenal|
This machine gun is the NX Standard variant of the MG21E. Released first as a reward for the boot camp event, the MG21E Steel was released to the shop for a 24 hour preview sale (Similar to that of the XM8) from the 30th to the 31st of March.
Statistically, the MG21E Steel cannot compare to the current best NX standard MGs. For example, the MG36 has the same fire rate, yet more accuracy, portability, and 4-5 less recoil.
An advantage to this gun is a massive decrease in spread when crouched.
|NX Standard||MG21E Steel
|Set||Phoenix MG21E Steel|
- The MG21E Steel was available for 25% off permanent duration during Combat Arms' 4th Anniversary sales.
- It was sold for permanent again as part of the Best of 2011 Sale for 14,925 NX.
- During the Memorial Day Sale Event (2011), the MG21E Steel was available for 1 day at a price of 99 NX.
- This is the first weapon to be released as a reward for an event.
- Burst mode's spread on this gun is slightly larger then that of the NX Standard M21E.
- The MG21E Steel is the only NX Standard weapon with bandages on it, similar to Baron's M416 CQB.
- The MG21E Steel has a grip, however it is not used.