1 Day - 700 NX
7 Days - 2,900 NX
30 Days - 4,900 NX
90 Days - 8,900 NX
|“||An improved version of the MG21E, the MG21E Steel has been designed to be efficient in street battles. It's been modified with increased damage and a lighter body to better suit Urban Combat Scenarios.||”|
|— The Arsenal|
This machine gun is the NX Standard variant of the MG21E. Released first as a reward for the boot camp event, the MG21E Steel was released to the shop for a 24 hour preview sale (Similar to that of the XM8) from the 30th to the 31st of March.
Statistically, the MG21E Steel cannot compare to the current best NX standard MGs. For example, the MG36 has the same fire rate, yet more accuracy, portability, and 4-5 less recoil.
The only advantage to this gun is a massive decrease in spread when crouched. However, it is still larger then the M21E's crouch spread.
|NX Standard||MG21E Steel
- This is the first weapon to be released as a reward for an event.
- Burst mode's spread on this gun is slightly larger then that of the NX Standard M21E.
- Coincidentally, there are little bands covering the base of the gun, like Baron's M416 CQB (an epic gun). This makes it the only standard gun with just decorations on the gun. All other guns are camos or a ghillie.
- During the Memorial Day Sale Event (2011), the MG21E is available for 1 day at a price of 99 NX.
- The MG21E has a grip, however it is not used.
- It was available for 25% off permanent duration during Combat Arms' 4th Anniversary sales.
- It was sold for permanent again as part of the Best of 2011 Sale for 14,925 NX.