1 Day - 1,425 GP
7 Days - 6,690 GP
30 Days - 27,800 GP
90 Days - 76,950 GP
Supply Crate MYST-G - 4,000 GP
EU - Colonel/IV
Low due to rank
|“||Improving on the battle proven design of the M60, the M60E4 is easier to control to allow for better accuracy in addition to increased damage capabilities.||”|
|— The Arsenal|
The M60E4 is a variant of the M60. It was released in the 11/25/09 content patch, along with the M60E4 Steel. Note that in the Arsenal page of the main CA website, the statistics say that M60E4 has 1 damage increase from the original version.
TAU Event VariantEdit
After the 2/20/14 patch, a special permanent variant of the M60E4 was available to Combat Arms Players, the M60E4 TAU. This variant was part of a special event in which players could complete various upgrade and scavenging jobs in order to obtain another special variant, the M60E4 TAU Steel.
Players would receive the M60E4 TAU after getting 150 kills with the M60 TAU. In the upgrade section of the jobs tab there was a special job which enabled players to upgrade this weapon into a M60 TAU Steel. The requirement was that the player needed to achieve 250 kills with the gun.
|NX Standard||M60 Steel|
|NX Rare||M60E4 Steel|
|Forged/MARK II||Box Gun(M60)|
- The "snout" of the gun barrel in-game is black, unlike the picture in the Combat Arms Arsenal showing it having a silver one, which would make it look exactly like the M60E4 Steel. Nexon must have accidentally put the same picture for both guns.
- It has the distinctive sound of an M60 when it fires, only with a more "metallic" sound.
- The bullets on the ammo belt sticking out of the gun have an army-camouflage wrapping around the shell.
- Looking closely at the gun's rear iron sight reveals that the M60E4 has a rail in front of it, making it possible to attach a scope, but this is not possible at all in-game.
- It was seen some time before it came out with Hauser in his bio page.
- if you equip/preview the M60 and then the M60E4, the M60's bullets hanging from the gun are much bigger than the M60E4's are.