|M4A1 Desert Warrior|
1 Day - 700 NX
7 Days - 2,900 NX
30 Days - 4,900 NX
90 Days - 8,900 NX
Permanent - 24,900 NX
|“||A variant of the M4A1 designed explicitly to handle the rigors of desert warfare. This weapon performs on par with the standard M4A1.||”|
|— The Arsenal|
The M4A1 Desert Warrior is a purely cosmetic variant of the M4A1, and is available only through the Black Market. This was the first Black Market Cosmetic Variant. It performs the same as the regular M4A1 and comes in a desert camo.
|GP Rare||M4A1 CQBR|
|NX Standard||M4A1 Desert Warrior|
|NX Rare||M4A1 SOPMOD|
|Forged/MARK II||Yuletide Persuader(M4A1)|
- The M4A1 Desert Warrior went on sale as a Permanent Weapon from December 9 to December 16, 2009.
- This is one of the items in the Permanent Weapon Retirement Sale. It was on sale from Wednesday 11/24 at 11 am to Wednesday 12/01 at 11 am PST for 12,450 NX.
- This gun was sold at the following prices from November 26th, 2010 at 11:00 am PST to November 29th, 2010 at 11:00 am PST for the following prices to celebrate Black Friday 2010:
- 1 day - 350 NX
- 7 days - 1450 NX
- 30 days - 2450 NX
- 90 days - 4450 NX
- The M4A1 Desert Warrior was on sale as a permanent weapon again for 18,675 NX, between August 5 and August 11 2011 during the Rifle Booster Sale.
- It was available for permanent duration in the Return of the Perms Sale 2 for 19,920 NX.
- It was available for permanent duration in the Black Friday Sale (2012) at 18,675 NX.