1 Day - 1,200 GP
7 Days - 5,880 GP
30 Days - 23,400 GP
90 Days - 64,800 GP
Supply Crate MYST-G - 4,000 GP
NA - Major/II
|“||A special forces variant of the M4A1. This gun is lighter than the standard M4 and features an even shorter barrel, allowing for a quicker draw.||”|
|— The Arsenal|
The M4A1 CQBR has a faster draw time, lower recoil, a shorter barrel, and has had its carrying handle replaced by the smaller rear sight.
Compared to the M4A1 it has a higher portability, lower recoil and the same fire rate. The CQBR was originally available only through the discontinued Supply Case - AR but can now be found in various HiSec cases and Supply crates. It can also be bought directly with GP for 1,200 GP per day, but only with a rank of Major/II. It was once also obtainable through the Gray HiSec Case.
- This gun was sold for the following prices from November 26th at 11:00 am PST to November 29th at 11:00 AM PST to celebrate Black Friday 2010: 600 GP for 1 day, 2,940 GP for 7 days, 11,700 GP for 30 days, and 32,400 GP for 90 days.
- The M4A1 CQBR was on sale for 900 GP on 8/7/11-8/11/11 after the unscheduled maintenance finished.
- The M4A1 CQBR was sold for permanent duration on 9/29/13 for 99,000 GP.
- Before an unknown patch, the M4A1 CQBR used to display a picture of the regular M4A1 in the online profile. This has since been fixed.
- A rare glitch may occur where you have an ACOG scope attached and it doesn't show on the rail; however you can still use it. This glitch disappears after dying a few times.
- This gun shares the fastest draw speed with the Double Barrel.
- The M4A1 CQBR was one of the several GP Rare weapons which were available for permanent duration from the Black HiSec Case before the Restore update.
- The M4A1 CQBR can be customized in the Gun Emporium in all three categories.