1 Day - 800 GP
7 Days - 3,920 GP
30 Days - 15,600 GP
90 Days - 43,200 GP
|“||This shorter and lighter assault rifle variant is ideal for close quarters combat. Highly adaptable.||”|
|— The Arsenal|
Although not the most popular weapon in the game, its sheer fame, low recoil, cheap cost, and the lack of rank requirement has ensured that almost every player has used an M4A1 at least once during their career.
The M4A1 was one of the first assault rifles released in the game. While its stats are barely discernible from those of the M16A3, the difference between the two weapons is exceptional. The M416 CQB is often compared to the M4A1 in terms of efficiency.
The M4A1's low recoil makes it easy to control. When looking through a scope, one can fire a continuous stream of bullets and still hit targets at long distances. The recoil pattern is irregular compared to other Assault Rifles'. The first few shots will result in vertical recoil. However, continued automatic fire will cause the recoil to change to a side to side motion. This may be remedied through tap-firing.
Despite the low damage (medium-to-weak 4-hit kill), the M4A1 is one of the best available choices for CQC with its light weight, fire rate, and low spread. Low damage drop-off makes this gun as effective as other higher ranked Assault Rifles at long ranges. This gun may be customized in the Gun Emporium with all customization modes.
The M4A1 is superseded by many similar, low-recoil weapons such as the M416, causing NX users and many high-ranking players to choose superior weapons.
|GP Rare||M4A1 CQBR|
|NX Standard||M4A1 Desert Warrior
M4A1 Concentric World
M4A1 CQBR Gold
|NX Rare||M4A1 SOPMOD|
|Forged/MARK II||Yuletide Persuader(M4A1)|
This weapon has been offered for Permanent duration during the following events:
- Black Friday (2010), for 60,000 GP.
- The One Day Sale on August 10, 2013, for 90,000 GP.
- In Combat Arms Brazil on 17/10/2012 for 100,000 GP
- It was sold for permanent duration on Combat Arms Brazil 4th Anniversary between 09/04/2014 and 09/10/2014 for 100,000 GP.
- Black Friday (2014), for 80,000 GP.
- The M4A1 series is very often mistaken for a gun from the M16A3 series. Players (upon initial account creation) often mistake the M4A1 in the Shop for the M16 instead, because of appearance.
- This weapon was once offered as a default weapon change. As of the 2-3-10 Patch, Default Weapon Changes have been removed from the Black Market and are no longer available whilst every other weapon in the Black Market were offered for Permanent Duration.
- This is one of only six GP guns left in CANA to be able to be bought for a 1-day duration.