1 Day - 800 GP
7 Days - 3,920 GP
30 Days - 15,600 GP
90 Days - 43,200 GP
|“||This shorter and lighter assault rifle variant is ideal for close quarters combat. Highly adaptable.||”|
|— The Arsenal|
Although not the most popular weapon in the game, its sheer fame, low recoil, cheap cost, and the lack of rank requirement has ensured that almost every player has used an M4A1 at least once during their career.
The M4A1 was one of the first assault rifles released in the game. While its stats are barely discernible from those of the M16A3, the difference between the two weapons is exceptional. The M416 CQB is often compared to the M4A1 in terms of efficiency.
The weapon's damage is lower then average,but only slightly,as it will land many 4 hit kills,but this can very easily become a 5 hit kill. the damage dropoff is low on this weapon,as it will reliably kill in 4 or 5 hits before the weapon will cease to hit its target at all.
The rate of fire is average for assault rifles,as it is not extremely fast,or extremely slow. It will defiantly save the users life is surprised in close quarters,and due to the low maximum spread,it will excel if used this way,making this a very strong CQC weapon.
The spread is average among assault rifles,as it is not the smallest,yet not the biggest regarding crosshair sizes. The maximum size,however,is lower then average,allowing the weapon to accurately spray,and making it a strong CQC contender.
The M4A1's low recoil makes it easy to control. When looking through a scope, one can fire a continuous stream of bullets and still hit targets at long distances. The recoil pattern is irregular compared to other Assault Rifles'. The weapon's recoil will cause it to kick up for the first 4 shots,then it will start to drift left and right horizontally,changing direction every 3 shots after the initial. This may make full auto fire at range more difficult,but tap-firing can remedy this greatly.
The M4A1 is superseded by many similar, low-recoil weapons such as the M416, causing NX users and many high-ranking players to choose superior weapons.
PR1ML Event Variant
From 04/01/2016 until 04/02/2016, turn up the volume and hop into Combat Arms to check out a fun new style for the menu lobby screens. Make sure your music volume is on in-game!
The PR1ML variant, it's a replica from the original M4A1, but when you draw the gun or reload it, it's sounds a little different, like a elephant.
- M4A1 PR1ML Reload 3
In Combat Arms Brazil, it was renamed to: M4A1 Elefante.
|GP Rare||M4A1 CQBR|
|NX Standard||M4A1 Desert Warrior
M4A1 Concentric World
M4A1 CQBR Gold
|NX Rare||M4A1 SOPMOD
Sea Camo M4A1 SOPMOD CORE
Global M4A1 SOPMOD
Spec Ops Mei's M4A1
Loaded M4A1 Desert Warrior
|Forged/MARK II||Yuletide Persuader(M4A1)|
|Visionary||Visionary M4A1 Desert Warrior|
This weapon has been offered for Permanent duration during the following events:
- Black Friday (2010), for 60,000 GP.
- The One Day Sale on August 10, 2013, for 90,000 GP.
- In Combat Arms Brazil on 17/10/2012 for 100,000 GP
- It was sold for permanent duration on Combat Arms Brazil 4th Anniversary between 09/04/2014 and 09/10/2014 for 100,000 GP.
- Black Friday (2014), for 80,000 GP.
- The M4A1 series is very often mistaken for a gun from the M16A3 series. Players (upon initial account creation) often mistake the M4A1 in the Shop for the M16 instead, because of appearance.
- This weapon was once offered as a default weapon change. As of the 2-3-10 Patch, Default Weapon Changes have been removed from the Black Market and are no longer available whilst every other weapon in the Black Market were offered for Permanent Duration.
- This is one of only six GP guns left in CANA to be able to be bought for a 1-day duration.