1 Day - 900 NX
7 Days - 3,400 NX
30 Days - 6,500 NX
90 Days - 11,900 NX
Permanent - 24,900 NX
Pre-attached iTech Reflex Sight
|“||Refitted with a longer barrel to increase muzzle velocity, the M417 Combat cuts through more armor and bodies than its standard counterpart.||”|
|— The Arsenal|
The M417 Combat is the NX Standard variant of the M417. It has a slight damage boost from the normal M417, but besides that, all stats are the same.
The M417 Combat is arguably better at long range damage, because of its small damage dropoff. The M417 Combat has a noticeably longer barrel than the standard M417, and the original shape of the M417 seems to have changed quite a lot. Some players, including reviewers, claim that the M417 Combat has a different recoil pattern, which makes it a bit harder to tap fire and harder to take out enemies at a longer ranges. With its first impression, the M417 Combat seems to be outclassed by rifles such as the ACR Sandfire, AK-74M, and other NX standard assault rifles, which should be taken into consideration when buying this gun for the first time.
|GP Rare||M417 CQB|
|NX Standard||M417 Combat|
|NX Rare||M417 SB|
M416 CQB CAMO
Baron's M416 CQB
Baron's Revised M416 CQB
PSY's M416 CQB
- As of January 2011, Nexon retired the weapon from being purchased permanently. It was being sold for 12,450 NX Permanent on 01-19-11 through 01-26-11. And on 5-30-11 for 14,940 NX.
- The M417 Combat and the K5SD were the last weapons to be retired in the Permanent Weapon Retirement.
- On May 30th 11am (Pacific) the M417 Combat was sold for 14,940 NX for a Permanent Duration.
- It was available for for 50% off permanent duration during the Shut Up And Take Our Perms Sale.
- It was available for permanent duration in the Return of the Perms Sale 3 for 19,920 NX.
- The reload animation is similar to many other weapons in the game, such as; M6A2 and the AN-94 for example. The player simply ejects the magazine and pops in another one without pulling the charging handle, resulting in a quick reload.
- The M417 Combat can be customized in the Gun Emporium with a trigger and barrel attachment. The piston attachment is restricted for this weapon.