|M416 CQB CAMO|
Supply Crate Only
Pre-attached ITech Reflex Sight
|“||Built off of the solid design of the M416, this camouflaged weapon provides soldiers the accuracy and raw power needed to be a formidable leader on the battlefield||”|
|— The Arsenal|
The M416 CQB CAMO is a unique variant of the M416 CQB, exclusive to the Supply Crate MYST-N, Transport Locker, Kalika Case, Supply Crate MYST-Uniform, MYST-Infinity Case, Supply Crate MYST-SvS and the Supply Crate MYST-Delta.
While the original M416 CQB inflicts less damage than the SOPMOD by a slight margin in power, the CQB CAMO surpasses it by that same margin.
Black Dragon M416 CQB
Visionary M416 CQB
|M416 CQB CAMO
Loaded (ACE) M416 CQB
Germany Flag M416 CQB
|Baron's M416 CQB
Baron's Revised M416 CQB
|PSY's M416 CQB
Black Dragon M416
Oktoberfest M416 CQB
(ACE) M417 Combat Blue
(ACE) M417 Combat Red
(ACE) M417 Combat Green
- This weapon was available for direct purchase from the Black Market during Cyber Monday of the Black Friday Sale (2012), for 7-day and 30-day durations.
- This weapon was available for direct purchase for permanent duration during the NeX-Mas Sale, at a price of 25,480 NX.
- This weapon was available for permanent duration during One Day Mania, at a price of 32,760 NX, from March 9th - March 10th, 2013.
- After the release of the Kalika Specialist Case, this weapon has become less common than its Epic Variant, Baron's M416 CQB.
- Some players prefer this gun over the Epic Variant because of: the ability to fully customize it (at the Gun Emporium), the sleek camouflage and the original M416 CQB sound.
- If a player were to fully customize the M416 CQB CAMO, its stats would exceed those of the Baron's M416 CQB variants. The CQB CAMO surpasses the Baron's M416 CQB because of its superior damage, decreased recoil, higher accuracy and faster rate of fire. Although the magazine size of the CQB CAMO is the standard capacity of 30 and has slightly less portability, it compensates by having the ability to be customized in the Gun Emporium where its full potential is revealed to be statistically superior to its Epic variant.