1 Day - 900 NX
7 Days - 3,400 NX
30 Days - 6,500 NX
90 Days - 11,900 NX
Permanent Duration - 24,900 NX
Attached Itech Reflex Sight
|“||A variant of the M416 outfitted with a shorter barrel, mounted reflex sight, and foregrip, optimized for close quarters engagements.||”|
|— The Arsenal|
The M416 CQB is an upgraded version of the M416. It comes with a pre-attached iTech reflex sight, a shorter barrel, and a foregrip. It has several statistical advantages over the M416, including one point higher damage, and four points higher portability.
The M416 CQB has a relatively small spread area and low recoil. Furthermore, the recoil pattern of the gun goes up very slightly in a vertical line. These two factors allow the weapon to be easily controllable at longer ranges. This caused the gun to become very popular with early players, and gain notoriety for it's ease of use, often being cited as one of the first, "Overpowered" weapons.
Black Dragon M416 CQB
Visionary M416 CQB
|M416 CQB CAMO
Loaded (ACE) M416 CQB
Germany Flag M416 CQB
|Baron's M416 CQB
Baron's Revised M416 CQB
|PSY's M416 CQB
Black Dragon M416
Oktoberfest M416 CQB
(ACE) M417 Combat Blue
(ACE) M417 Combat Red
(ACE) M417 Combat Green
- It was first offered for a permanent duration as a part of the weekly permanent sales on 9th of September, 2009.
- It was available for 50% off the permanent duration during the Shut Up And Take Our Perms Sale.
- It was available at a discount for permanent duration in the Return of the Perms Sale 3 for 19,920 NX.
- In Combat Arms Brazil, it was first offered for a permanent duration on 01/12/2011~07/12/2011 for 24,900 NX.
- In Combat Arms Brazil, it was offered for a second time for a permanent duration based on the community vote on 01/08/2013 for 24,900 NX.
- Before it came out to the public, it was seen held by a soldier in the loading screen of Warhead.
- This gun is one of the most popular NX weapons in the game, due to its extremely low recoil. This gun was once the second most popular NX weapon, and still remains in the hotlist.
- A comparable gun is the M6A2 SRT, sharing the same Damage, Portability, and Rate of Fire.
- There is a laser sight on the CQB, though it can't be used ingame.