|This article is need of a Rewrite. You can help out the Combat Arms Wiki by re-writing the article. The talk page may contain suggestions.|
1 Day - 900 NX
7 Days - 3,400 NX
30 Days - 6,500 NX
90 Days - 11,900 NX
Permanent Duration - 24,900 NX
Attached Itech Reflex Sight
|“||A variant of the M416 outfitted with a shorter barrel, mounted reflex sight, and foregrip, optimized for close quarters engagements.||”|
|— The Arsenal|
The M416 CQB is an upgraded version of the M416. It comes with an attached iTech reflex sight, a shorter barrel, and an attached foregrip. It also comes with several statistical boosts, including a nicely increased damage rating.
Like the rest of the weapons in the M4-family, the M416 CQB has a relatively small spread and low recoil, allowing the weapon to excel in Mid-Range Combat (MRC) situations. If used correctly, the M416 CQB is even capable of taking enemies from sniper range with proper tapfiring, though the damage dropoff may require you to fire a few more shots.
With all this versatility, the M416 CQB was, in the past, the most commonly seen NX Standard assault rifle in the game. Nowadays, it remains popular, but is part of a larger, more varied mix of guns.
|GP Rare||M416 CAMO|
|NX Standard||M416 CQB
|NX Rare||M416 CQB CAMO|
|Epic||Baron's M416 CQB
Baron's Revised M416 CQB
- Before it came out to the public, it was seen held by a soldier in the loading screen of Warhead.
- With a built-in iTech scope, one can save the trouble of constantly purchasing a sight for the M416. This can save a player a lot of GP in the long run.
- This gun is one of the most popular NX weapons in the game, probably due to its extremely low recoil. This gun was once the second most popular NX weapon, and still remains in the hotlist.
- A comparable gun is the M6A2 SRT, mainly because it shares the same Damage, Portability, and Rate of Fire as the M416 CQB. The only difference is that the M6A2 SRT has greater accuracy, but in return it has more recoil. However, with the new Customization system, the SRT can be as good as, if not better than, the CQB.
- There is actually a laser sight on the CQB, though it can't be used ingame.
- It was available for for 50% off permanent duration during the Shut Up And Take Our Perms Sale.
- It was available for permanent duration in the Return of the Perms Sale 3 for 19,920 NX.