|This article is need of a clean-up. You can help out CAWiki by re-organizing parts of the article, checking grammar and spelling, and doing other helpful things to correct the article.|
1 Day - 1,650 GP
7 Days - 8,085 GP
30 Days - 32,175 GP
90 Days - 89,100 GP
Supply Crate MYST-G - 4,000 GP
NA - Brigadier General
EU - Major/IV
Low due to rank and rarity
|“||A version of the M416 that causes slightly greater damage and is fully camouflaged to be useful in infiltration missions.||”|
|— The Arsenal|
The M416 CAMO is the GP Rare variant of the M416, added in the 10-28-09 Patch. It features an increased damage rating from the original M416, as well as a tiger-stripe camouflage exterior. It is most commonly acquired from the Supply Crate MYST-G and the new Recruit Packages. As for a direct GP purchase, one must have the ridiculously high rank of Brigadier General. This weapon was previously found in Black HiSec Cases for various time limits, including permanent durations.
The M416 CAMO's recoil pattern is easily controllable; when using a scope attachment, the first few shots are completely vertical. Afterwards, the shots become more erratic and more in a zig-zag pattern. This gun's high rate of fire and lower-than-average recoil makes it a very spray-friendly weapon. The M416 CAMO sports a fast reload rate and a fast draw rate. The M416 CAMO is a vast improvement over the M416 because of its damage increase, which helps its already-low recoil when it comes to long range fights. Suppressors are not recommended; the M416 CAMO has a high damage drop-off, which would decrease the long-range effectiveness of this weapon.
|GP Rare||M416 CAMO|
|NX Standard||M416 CQB
|NX Rare||M416 CQB CAMO|
|Epic||Baron's M416 CQB
Baron's Revised M416 CQB
|Festive||PSY's M416 CQB|
M417 Combat Blue
M417 Combat Red
M417 Combat Green
- The M416 Camo was sold for permanent duration for 105,000 GP as part of Combat Arms Brazil's Black Friday 2013.
- A rare glitch may occur where a scope attachment may disappear from the gun model entirely in a first-person view. The scope can still be used, however, and the glitch becomes fixed after the player dies a few times.
- This is the highest ranking GP assault rifle available.
- This is the weapon used in the NX Weapon Sellback Banner, despite the fact that the M416 CAMO is a GP Rare weapon and cannot be sold back.
- This weapon makes an appearance in Combat Arms: Zombies.
- This was one of the few GP Rare weapons that could have been received for a permanent duration from the Black HiSec case.
- This weapon is featured in the Recruit Package III.