|This article is need of a clean-up. You can help out CAWiki by re-organizing parts of the article, checking grammar and spelling, and doing other helpful things to correct the article.|
1 Day - 1,650 GP
7 Days - 8,085 GP
30 Days - 32,175 GP
90 Days - 89,100 GP
Supply Crate MYST-G - 4,000 GP
NA - Brigadier General
EU - Major/IV
Low due to rank and rarity
|“||A version of the M416 that causes slightly greater damage and is fully camouflaged to be useful in infiltration missions.||”|
|— The Arsenal|
The M416 CAMO is the GP Rare variant of the M416, added in the 10-28-09 Patch. It features an increased damage rating from the original M416, as well as a tiger-stripe camouflage exterior. It is most commonly acquired from the Supply Crate MYST-G and the new Recruit Packages. As for a direct GP purchase, one must have the ridiculously high rank of Brigadier General. This weapon was previously found in Black HiSec Cases for various time limits, including permanent durations.
- The M416 CAMO's recoil pattern is easily controllable; when using a scope attachment, the first few shots are completely vertical. Afterwards, the shots become more erratic and more in a zig-zag pattern. This gun's high rate of fire and lower-than-average recoil makes it a very spray-friendly weapon. The M416 CAMO sports a fast reload rate and a fast draw rate like the original M416. The M416 CAMO is an improvement over the M416 because of its increased damage, which when compounded with its already-low recoil, makes the M416 CAMO an efficient weapon.
- Suppressors are not recommended; the M416 CAMO has a high damage drop-off, which would decrease the long-range effectiveness of this weapon.
|GP Rare||M416 CAMO|
|NX Standard||M416 CQB
|NX Rare||M416 CQB CAMO|
|Epic||Baron's M416 CQB
Baron's Revised M416 CQB
|Festive|| PSY's M416 CQB
Oktoberfest M416 CQB
(ACE) M417 Combat Blue
(ACE) M417 Combat Red
(ACE) M417 Combat Green
- The M416 Camo was sold for permanent duration for 105,000 GP as part of Combat Arms Brazil's Black Friday 2013.
- A rare glitch may occur where a scope attachment may disappear from the gun model entirely in a first-person view. The scope can still be used, however, and the glitch becomes fixed after the player dies a few times.
- This is the highest ranking GP assault rifle available.
- This is the weapon used in the NX Weapon Sellback Banner, despite the fact that the M416 CAMO is a GP Rare weapon and cannot be sold back.
- This weapon makes an appearance in Combat Arms: Zombies.
- This was one of the few GP Rare weapons that could have been received for a permanent duration from the Black HiSec case.
- This weapon is featured in the Recruit Package III.