|M32 Stun Grenade|
7 Days - 20,500 GP
30 Days - 41,500 GP
North America Prices
1 Day - 3,200 GP
7 Days - 12,000 GP
30 Days - 23,200 GP
90 Days - 42,000 GP
7 Days - 3,900 NX
30 Days - 8,900 NX
Nerve Gas Grenade
|“||A modified version of the M32, which deploys nerve gas in addition to explosive damage. Being poisoned by the gas hinders mobility.||”|
|— The Arsenal|
The M32 Stun Grenade is a Specialist weapon added on the 7-1-2010 update.
It is extremely similar to the M32 Incendiary Bomb, except for the whitish color of the weapon. It can also slow down the enemy greatly. A bright yellow smoke will be released from the weapon. 40 HP will be reduced upon a direct hit only.
This weapon does hurt the user, just like it's other M32 variants. If the user came in contact with the M32 Stun Grenade's gas, it would make them lose their HP and affect them like the enemy.
- The M32 Stun is the 3rd variant of the M32 Grenade Launcher.
- This may indicate that Nexon is planning on adding a stun grenade, although it may be odd that they would put in the M32-variant first.
- Rather unknown but possible that the M32 Stun can stack with Caltrops, to severely cripple the player in terms of speed.
- Upon release of the weapon, the stun cloud lasted longer than the M32 Incendiary Bomb's incendiary cloud. As of now it's a short lived cloud upon impact, which will cripple players in terms of speed.
- Players affected by the M32 Stun Grenade will have their screen go black due to incompatible graphics cards that are incapable of dealing with yellow screen flashes.