1 Day - 1,100
7 Days - 5,390 GP
30 Days - 21,450 GP
90 Days - 59,400 GP
|“||This specialized bolt-action sniper rifle has a fairly light body, and is known for its high accuracy across great distances.||”|
|— The Arsenal|
Many people favor the L96A1 over the M24 due to its 1 shot kill capability over the M24's faster bolt load time, larger standard magazine and greater accuracy. It is commonly seen being used by newer players, as it doesn't have a rank requirement.
|NX Rare||M24A3 Woodland
E 57 Musket(M24A3)
5 - Shot Tango 51
Bloody Hunter Tango 51
- This weapon was once offered as a default weapon change. As of the 2-3-10 Patch, Default Weapon Changes have been removed from the Black Market and are no longer available whilst every NX-Standard weapon in the Black Market were offered for Permanent Duration.
- It was sold for permanent duration on Combat Arms Brazil 4th Anniversary between 09/11/2014 and 09/17/2014 for 200,000 GP.
- The official Combat Arms Sniper Rifle (SR) icon is based on the basic profile of the M24 sniper.
- The M24 is can be found on the map Training Grounds, where the player must use it to snipe down the dummies at the end of the training.
- Quick-switching is detrimental. Allowing the animation to play is significantly faster.
- The guards in Desert Thunder and Desert Fox are equipped with the M24. They commonly use it when placed on suitable sniper hideouts, but sometimes can be in CQC, however due to balancing purposes, they will inflict less than half of the damage of a normal M24 shot in PvP.
- This gun can only OHK a person if shot in the back and they are wearing a Light Vest, Recon Vest or Tactical Vest.