7 Days - 5,390 GP
30 Days - 21,450 GP
90 Days - 59,400 GP
|“||This specialized bolt-action sniper rifle has a fairly light body, and is known for its high accuracy across great distances.||”|
|— The Arsenal|
Many people favor the L96A1 over the M24 due to its 1 shot kill capability over the M24's faster bolt load time, larger standard magazine and greater accuracy. It is commonly seen being used by newer players, as it doesn't have a rank requirement.
|NX Rare||M24A3 Woodland|
E 57 Musket(M24A3)
- This weapon was once offered as a default weapon change. As of the 2-3-10 Patch, Default Weapon Changes have been removed from the Black Market and are no longer available whilst every NX-Standard weapon in the Black Market were offered for Permanent Duration.
- The M24 is can be found on the map Training Grounds, where the player must use it to snipe down the dummies at the end of the training.
- Quick-switching is detrimental. Allowing the animation to play is significantly faster.
- The guards in Desert Thunder and Desert Fox are equipped with the M24. They commonly use it when placed on suitable sniper hideouts, but sometimes can be in CQC.
- This gun can only OHK a person if shot in the back and they are wearing a Light Vest, Recon Vest or Tactical Vest.