1 Day - 900 NX
7 Days - 3,400 NX
30 Days - 6,500 NX
90 Days - 11,900 NX
Permanent - 24,900 NX
The M14 SE is a variant of the M14 Assault Rifle with a black paint job on the body. It features the same Semi-Automatic and automatic firing modes shared by the M14. The primary difference between the two is the slight increase in accuracy, slight decrease in recoil, (1 point difference each) along with a higher rate of fire and portability (5 point difference each), and an integrated scope.
|GP Rare||M14 CAMO|
|NX Standard||M14 SE
TEC MK14 Mod 0
MK14 Mod 0
|NX Rare||M14 Classic
M39 EMR Desert
E 57 Musket(M39 EMR Desert)
- This is the 4th weapon in the retiring from permanent sale. This was on sale for 18,500 NX until 11/24/10.
- This weapon is on sale from September 1st through Labor Day, a part of the Summer's Last Stand Event, and was brought out of retirement to be purchased for 24,900 NX, along with many other customizable weapons.
- It was available for permanent duration in the Return of the Perms Sale 2 for 19,920 NX.
- It was available for permanent duration in the Black Friday Sale (2012) at 18,675 NX.
- The scope on the M14 SE cosmetically resembles that of an M24 sniper rifle, but the zoom is the same as the ACOG TA1 Scope. Many players mistake it for a sniper scope when first using the weapon.
- M14 SE is the most powerful suppressed AR in Combat Arms. Its damage is higher than a suppressed M14 classic due to the integrated suppressor.
- This weapon has a single point more accuracy than the L96A1.