1 Day - 900 NX
7 Days - 3,400 NX
30 Days - 6,500 NX
90 Days - 11,900 NX
Permanent - 24,900 NX
The M14 SE is a variant of the M14 Assault Rifle with a black paint job on the body. It features the same Semi-Automatic and automatic firing modes shared by the M14. The primary difference between the two is the slight increase in accuracy, slight decrease in recoil, (1 point difference each) along with a higher rate of fire and portability (5 point difference each).
|GP Rare||M14 CAMO|
|NX Standard||M14 SE
MK14 Mod 0
|NX Rare||M14 Classic
M39 EMR Desert
E 57 Musket
- You might note the high-powered scope on the M14 SE and how it resembles that of an M24 sniper rifle. However, the zoom is the same as the Shop purchased ACOG TA1 Scope and many players have misunderstood it for a sniper scope.
- M14 SE is the most powerful suppressed AR in Combat Arms. Its damage is higher than a suppressed M14 classic.
- This weapon has more accuracy than the L96A1 by 1 point.
- This is the 4th weapon to be retiring from permanent duration sale. This will be on sale for 18,500 NX until 11/24/10.
- This weapon is on sale from September 1st through Labor day, a part of the Summer's Last Stand Event, and is being brought out of retirement to be purchased for 24,900 NX, along with many other customizable weapons.
- It was available for permanent duration in the Return of the Perms Sale 2 for 19,920 NX.