Supply Crate Only
Low due to rarity
The M14EBR provides a fire rate unrivaled by other snipers, a strong 2-hit-kill, manageable recoil and decent spread. The M14EBR is even capable of holding its own in close quarter combat, bailing out the user with a hail of sniper bullets.
Because of its powerful nature, the EBR comes with limitations as well. It comes with 20/20 ammo, which runs out very quickly due to the high fire rate. Its power and accuracy are also relatively low for a sniper rifle.
MK14 Mod 0
TEC MK14 Mod 0
Rocco's M14 Hunter
Loaded MK14 Mod 0
- The M14EBR was given to players who logged in during the 5th Anniversary Hot Shot Event on July 11th, 2013 at 3:00 PM - 3:30 PM PST.
- This gun bears a strong resemblance to the M39 EMR. In fact, both of them were based on the M14, but the M39 was an independent project by the USMC.
- This weapon has the lowest damage out of all Sniper Rifles, as well as the lowest accuracy (tied with the L96A1 series).
- On 01/19/12 Nexon released a MK14 Mod 0 which looks very similar to the M14EBR aside from a shortened barrel, no pre-attached scope, and bipod.
- However, in game the MK14 MOD 0 is wider than the M14EBR.