|This article is need of a clean-up. You can help out CAWiki by re-organizing parts of the article, checking grammar and spelling, and doing other helpful things to correct the article.|
|“||Based on the M61 Vulcan model used on military aircraft, the M134 Minigun fires lead at an unrivaled level. Shooting up to 4,000 rounds per minute, the M134 Minigun is a force to be reckoned with on the battlefield.||”|
|— Item Description|
As seen on the right, the Minigun has a relatively low damage rating, but it also has the fastest rate of fire out of any weapon even though the stats only say it has 90 (which is on par with a few Submachine Guns). It also has the highest spread of any weapon, so it is advised to control your firing with improvised Burst Fire or else you'll waste a lot of ammo (It is advised only to do this when suppressing fire, as bursting to attempt to kill someone will dramatically lower your kill speed due to the luck and time needed). The Specialist M134 Minigun uses a 500 ammo magazine. The Minigun in Cabin Fever (available for players on Round 20) and Super Spy's Minigun has 900 rounds instead.
When using this, it is best to keep the weapon spooled (revved up for use). To spool the weapon, just hold the left click until you establish a feel for the weapon and understand the interval length you are used to. This will keep the barrels spinning and reduce the time needed to begin firing. Just do it enough times so that it doesn't start firing. While you are firing, you cannot sprint, or else your gun will cease to fire. When it does, it will require you to respool it, which will take a few seconds. Beware of lag during your full auto sessions with this gun, as the extreme amount of bullets will cause it to lag from utter speed!
Legion TAU "Mephistopheles"
Legion TAU "Beelzebub"
- The M134 Minigun for Specialists has white/silver barrel brackets, contradicting the picture of the weapon above which is in the Combat Arms arsenal.
- Despite not having a reload animation, the M134 Specialist has one of the fastest reloads in the game.
- Using the M134 causes lag for other players, like the Flamethrower.
- The picture of the Minigun above actually describes the Super Spy's M134. The two weapons also share the same weapon description.
- The M134 Minigun actually does not share the same name with the Super Spy version of it. The Super Spy's version is named the M134. You can check by looking at the pictures on this page which is now renamed: M134 (Spy)
- While looking at the M134 Minigun from third person, the barrels appear not to rotate at all.
- The M134 Minigun is the fourth weapon to be held up while running. The first weapon is the Anaconda Black, second is the M134, third is the Desert Eagle, and fifth is the Skorpion.
- The Minigun was placed on sale again, during the Black Lung content update for 3,330 NX/7 Days.
- A person can possess two miniguns at one time (or three with the Specialist Backpack License), by using the Specialist Minigun, and The Legion . This can also be achieved in Cabin Fever as the M134 Minigun appears upstairs at round 20 on extreme. They can have the Specialist Minigun and pick up the one upstairs, switching it off with a regular primary weapon.
- Testing has shown that the M134 Minigun fires at a rate of 9 bullets per second.
- From August 13, 14 and 15th 2010, players could obtain a 1 Day M134 Minigun each day if they completed 10 matches of Spy Hunt
- After the 10/20/10 Content Update the M134 Minigun was on sale for 3,300 Nx for 7 days.
- During the May Specialist month, the M134 Minigun was on sale for 2,925 NX/7 Days.
- This gun was on sale for Permanent Duration in Combat Arms Brazil for 29,900 NX on 12/19/2013
|Codename:Scorpion • Codename:Viper • Codename:Hawk • Codename:Raven • Captain Souza • Codename: Lynx|
|Classic Scorpion • Classic Viper • Classic Hawk • Classic Raven • Classic Souza|
|Medkit • Stamina Kit • First Aid Kit • Flamethrower • M32 Grenade Launcher • M32 Incendiary Bomb • M32 Stun Grenade • M134 Minigun • Claymores • M93 Hornet • Auto-Turret • Caltrops • Satellite Scanner • Airstrike Designator - LGB • Airstrike Designator - Napalm • Remote Grenade|
|Specialist 2 Slot License • Specialist Backpack License • Warlord • Eagle Eye • War Cry|