1 Day - 900 NX
7 Days - 3,400 NX
30 Days - 6,500 NX
90 Days - 11,900 NX
Permanent - 29,900 NX
|“||The latest version of a semi-automatic sniper rifle based on the SR-25. Has an added rail system design and boasts a high level of accuracy and a superior effective range.||”|
|— The Arsenal|
As a variant of the SR25, the M110 SASS has just a little more Portability than its predecessor. It also has a distinguishing digital-desert camouflage along with its very loud firing sound. The M110 SASS's scope sway is a tiny bit above average but not by too much, just to slightly balance its new, higher damage rating.
Though it is based on the SR-25, it is statistically better than its predecessor in every way. It has higher damage and portability, less recoil, a faster firing rate, while at the same time it retains the SR25's accuracy. One of the few major differences is that the SR-25 cannot be un-suppressed, while the M110 SASS cannot be suppressed at all. This may prove ineffective with attempting stealth kills.
This is due to the fact the other "semi-automatic rifles," such as the SR25, MSG-90, and the PSG-1, have been "enhanced" so that they have automatic fire in-game. Thanks to this, players have the ease of simply holding the left-mouse button to fire rapidly; while a true semi-automatic weapon would require repeated clicks.
The M110 also has very high damage, a strong two-hit kill, while it is also very accurate.
|GP Rare||SR25 Sandfire|
|NX Standard||M110 SASS
SR25 Mark 11
|NX Rare||SR25 Mark 11 Navy|
|Forged/MARK II||S 58 Musket(M110 SASS)|
- As of December 2010, Nexon is retiring the weapon from being purchased permanently. It was being sold for 11,950 NX permanent on Wednesday 12-22-10-Wednesday 01-05-11 at 11:00 am PST.
- The M110 SASS is often mistaken for the SR25 Sandfire, due to the similar frame (they had the same original model), the desert decal, and the overall design.
- However, the Sandfire can fire at a fully-automatic rate, and has a completely yellowish-tan design, while the SASS is semi-automatic and has a more solid, sand-and-black design.
- It is classified as a "Sniper System" because it is made out of more than one item (in this case the rifle and the scope).
- The M110 SASS was be sold on the "Best of 2010" sale for 35,100 gp for 30 days.
- As such, its accuracy may be on par with the Beta-version of the SR25, which had near perfect accuracy.
- This gun was put on sale for permanent during the 2nd Buzzing Bullets Sale at a price of 23,920 NX (20% Off)
- During the Return of the Perms Sale, it was available for 23,920 NX permanent duration.