1 Day - 900 NX
7 Days - 3,400 NX
30 Days - 6,500 NX
90 Days - 11,900 NX
Permanent Duration - 29,900 NX
Scope with double zoom
|“||Built off of the powerful M107CQ this weapon includes additional rounds of ammo along with increased range, damage, and portability.||”|
|— The Arsenal|
The M107CQ SE, or more commonly known as the 50 Cal,is a Automatic Sniper Rifle introduced to the Black Market in the 11-25-09 Patch. The M107CQ and its variants are the second one-hit-kill weapon that was introduced into Combat Arms, the first being the L96A1 and the recent L115A2. The M107 series is one of the most dangerous rivals of the L9 series.
The M107CQ SE's scope provides two levels of magnification, allowing players to accurately pinpoint and take down targets at medium to long ranges. The sniper's second level of magnification allows it to surpass the L96A1 in range and accuracy, whilst the first level of magnification is ideal for short range kills. This weapon is more accurate on its second zoom for medium range. At long range the bullets have a tendency to move in a 5 cm radius around the center of the scope. This weapon can be considered one of the most reliable sniper rifles for a one-shot-kill because of the extremely low chance of being tanked, even by a heavy vester.
However, the drawbacks of this gun in-game include its slow reload, a slow fire rate, as well as high amount of recoil. Also, it has a fair amount of in-scope sway as well.
The M107CQ SE is much more common than all its GP counterparts (the M107CQ and the M107CQ Air Force) because people under the rank of Captain/I can purchase it. However, others may opt for the lighter Black Market snipers like the L96A1 Arctic Wolf, L115A3, and the TPG-1 Pro which often provide a better all-round sniper rifle system and more versatility.
|GP Rare||M107CQ Air Force|
|NX Standard||M107CQ SE|
|NX Rare||M107CQ SE Ghillie|
|Festive||M107CQ Old Glory
M107CQ Maple Leaf
- It was sold for permanent duration:
- This weapon series is the first to incorporate dual-magnification in Combat Arms.
- The first level of magnification on the M107CQ SE is identical to the PSG-1's magnification range.
- The M107CQ SE was nerfed in the 03-31-10 Patch to:
- This gun is actually fully auto, but it has slow recoil recovery so it fires about as fast as an L96A1.
- Cosmetically, the only difference between this and the GP standard is the Silver barrel, bi-pod, and magazine for the NX standard version..