Gun Emporium Forging
It is a forgeable Weapon forged using an M24 and 7x Replica pallets to forge. Statistically, it trades one point of accuracy for one point of damage.
The Lee-Enfield is a bolt-action rifle boasting an extremely high accuracy as well as a high rate of fire, a sniper scope similar to the M1866, and a two hit kill capability. It is also important to note that the Lee-Enfield has a scope-in time and round chambering speed that are much faster than the M24, and most other sniper rifles.
Its performance is very similar to many semi-automatic sniper rifles, especially in terms of the fire rate. However, there are a two striking differences: the Lee-Enfield has a near perfect accuracy rating, and it is a bolt-action rifle.
|NX Rare||M24A3 Woodland
E 57 Musket(M24A3)
5 - Shot Tango 51
Bloody Hunter Tango 51
- This sniper has fastest chambering rate out of all bolt-action sniper rifles.
- While it's unknown if this is a glitch or not, the Lee-Enfield can be sold back for GP even though a GP weapon (M24) is used to forge it.
- It boasts an ammo count of 10 per magazine and 20 in reserve, one of the highest of all bolt-actions.
- This is the very first sniper rifle in the WWII Replica Series
- Despite being fed by clips in real life, in Combat Arms, the player character reloads the weapon by removing a (non-existent) magazine and then inserting a fresh (non-existent) magazine