Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Gun Emporium Forging
It is a forgeable Weapon forged using an M24 and 7x Replica pallets to forge. Statistically, it trades one point of accuracy for one point of damage.
The Lee-Enfield is a bolt-action rifle boasting an extremely high accuracy as well as a high rate of fire, a sniper scope similar to the M1866, and a two hit kill capability. It is also important to note that the Lee-Enfield has a scope-in time and round chambering speed that are much faster than the M24, and most other sniper rifles.
Its performance is very similar to many semi-automatic sniper rifles, especially in terms of the fire rate. However, there are a two striking differences: the Lee-Enfield has a near perfect accuracy rating, and it is a bolt-action rifle.
|NX Rare||M24A3 Woodland
E 57 Musket(M24A3)
5 - Shot Tango 51
Bloody Hunter Tango 51
Visionary Tango 51
- This sniper has fastest chambering rate out of all bolt-action sniper rifles.
- While it's unknown if this is a glitch or not, the Lee-Enfield can be sold back for GP even though a GP weapon (M24) is used to forge it.
- It boasts an ammo count of 10 per magazine and 20 in reserve, one of the highest of all bolt-actions.
- This is the very first sniper rifle in the WWII Replica Series
- Despite being fed by clips in real life, in Combat Arms, the player character reloads the weapon by removing a (non-existent) magazine and then inserting a fresh (non-existent) magazine