|L96A1 Arctic Wolf|
1 Day - 900 NX
7 Days - 3,200 NX
30 Days - 5,900 NX
90 Days - 9,900 NX
Permanent Duration - 29,900 NX
|“||A snow-camoed L96A1 specially designed for arctic missions, with improved resistance to the cold. Performs on par with the standard L96A1 + S1 Suppressor.||”|
|— The Arsenal|
The L96A1 Arctic Wolf features an arctic camouflage and an integrated suppressor. Its accuracy (90) is low among most snipers, but it still sees frequent use among players.
It was originally very popular due to being one of the first cosmetic variants of the L96A1, and one of the few cosmetic variants at the time.
- It was originally released as a permanent weapon for 29,900 NX in September of 2009, and was extremely popular as Sniper Rifles were very costly in terms of GP.
- It was again released in December 23, 2009 until January 4, 2010 for permanent duration, but at 10% off for 26,900 NX.
- This gun was sold from November 26th at 11:00 am PST to November 29th at 11:00 am PST for 3,000 NX (30 days) to celebrate Black Friday 2010.
- It was available for for 50% off permanent duration during the Shut Up And Take Our Perms Sale.
- It was available for permanent duration in the Return of the Perms Sale 3 for 23,920 NX.
- It was sold at 13,455 NX for permanent duration during the Black Friday Sale (2012).
- The description for the Arctic Wolf was changed from "Performing on par with the standard L96A1" to "Performing on par with the standard L96A1 + S1 Suppressor".
- The weapon is actually wolf-themed: on closer inspection, wolf eyes, paws, and the word "Wolf" can be found on the weapon's chassis.
- The L96A1 Arctic Wolf's bolt handle sound was changed in 2009.