1 day - 1,400 GP
7 days - 6,860 GP
30 days - 27,300 GP
90 days - 75,600 GP
Permanent - 200,000 GP
|“||A bolt-action sniper rifle known for its deadly accuracy and exceptional durability regardless of terrain.||”|
|— The Arsenal|
The L96A1 (Accuracy International Arctic Warfare Precision Marksman) is a GP bolt-action Sniper Rifle.
PR1ML Event Variant
From 04/01/2016 until 04/02/2016, turn up the volume and hop into Combat Arms to check out a fun new style for the menu lobby screens. Make sure your music volume is on in-game!
The PR1ML variant, it's a replica from the original L96A1, but when you fire the gun or reload it, it's sounds a little different, like a horse.
- L96A1 PR1ML Reload 3
In Combat Arms Brazil, it was renamed to: M4A1 Equina.
- The L96A1 was available for permanent during:
- Taking the "recession" into consideration, If one had bought the permanent version of the L96A1 (when it was sold at 200,000 GP), one would have gotten a 100,000 GP rebate (given 3–5 days after purchase).
- It was sold for permanent duration on Combat Arms Brazil 4th Anniversary between 09/04/2014 and 09/10/2014 for 200,000 GP.
- The L96A1 was the first OHK weapon in Combat Arms, able to kill several enemies with one shot.
- The L96A1 does more than 100 damage. The actual damage is greater than or equal to 129.
- Getting a headshot with this gun on an unarmored opponent will do up to 900 damage.
- This, like all sniper rifles in Combat Arms, lacks the real life re-chambering action produced when pulling the bolt back. When the weapon is fired in Combat Arms, the casing is immediately ejected, then the bolt is pulled back. In a real life firing, the used round casing remains in the chamber until the bolt is pulled back, ejecting the used casing and re-chambering a new round.
- The L96A1 is one of the few weapons still able to be bought for 1-day durations.
- The model used in game is not actually a L96A1 (AWPM), the model used in game is actually an Accuracy International Arctic Warfare, the improved version of the PM model. Designated by the British military as the L118A1