1 Day - 900 NX
7 Days - 3,400 NX
30 Days - 6,500 NX
90 Days - 11,900 NX
Permanent - 29,900 NX
|“||Integrated with a suppressor to help obscure the sniper's location, the L115A3 further improves on the abilities of this powerful line of sniper rifles.||”|
|— The Arsenal|
The L115A3 features a pre-attached suppressor and a high powered scope, which is also shared by the L115A2.
While it features improved accuracy (along with a clearer and higher-magnifying scope) than the L96A1, it still has trouble hitting players who only have a part of their body visible, such as their head. Across long distances, bullets will often veer off-target no matter how accurately you place a shot.
However, the L115A3 features a very low damage dropoff, and rarely tanks - even in Kill Creek.
- This sniper was in the retiring from permanent sale.
- It was on sale for permanent duration during the following sales:
- The L115A3 is even stronger than the L96A1 in power, making it one of the most powerful snipers since the M107CQ SE patch.
- It looks similar to the M39 EMR Desert due to its tan coloring and black scope.
- Its firing sound was changed in the 5-26-10 patch.
- This gun CANNOT one-hit chest-kill Infected in Cabin Fever.