|L115A2 Arctic Wolf|
7 Days - 8,820 GP
30 Days - 35,11 GP
90 Days - 97,200 GP
Low due to rank restriction
|“||A camouflaged version of the L115A2 meant for snowy encounters. Its specs are similar to that of the original L115A2. Available at Captain V.||”|
|— Item Description|
The L115A2 Arctic Wolf is statistically the same as its GP-Standard variant, the L115A2, with the exception of a 1 point increase in portability. In terms of appearance however, this weapon differs in many different aspects.
The Arctic Wolf features a grey-white pattern resembling snow along its main body, whereas its GP-counterpart is plain grey. This weapon also features a wolf head in its centre, along with three red slashes behind the image.
What distinguishes the L115A2 Arctic Wolf most from its family is its draw animation and reload animation. In its draw animation, the wielder adjusts the positioning of its scope. When reloading this weapon, the player taps the magazine against the weapon to determine whether it is empty or not. The player then attempts to compensate the prolonged amount of time by quickly pulling the bolt. However, the overall reload time combined makes this weapon the slowest of its series. Also, the hip-held breathing effect makes the gun held sway side to side instead of up and down.
The L115A2 Arctic Wolf retains the same magnification scope as the rest of the L115 family.
|GP Rare||L115A2 Arctic Wolf|
|NX Rare||L115A3 Ghillie|
|Forged/MARK II||S 58 Musket(L115A3)|
L96A1 Arctic Wolf
L96A1 Holiday Wolf
- A 7 day Arctic Wolf was handed to everyone who logged in during the Snow Day Event.
- Unlike the previous arctic wolf weapon, this gun doesn't feature a ghillie camouflage.
- This is the second weapon to feature a scope adjustment in its draw animation. The first was the MSG-90 CAMO. However, the draw animation is slightly different as the player is adjusting a different area of the scope; this time changing the magnification via the power ring just foward of the scope eyepiece.
- Similarly, it is also the second weapon to feature a magazine check in its reload animation. Likewise, the reload animation is slightly different - the wielder checks whether the magazine is empty or not by tapping it against the weapon itself. When reloading the MSG-90 CAMO (the first weapon to have a magazine check), the wielder checks the magazine by looking inside it.
- During the L115A2 Arctic Wolf's first initial release, there was an unintended glitch where the weapon would have a total of 40 bullets after adding any magazine modification (See Media for examples). This was fixed a few days later.