30 Days - 6,500 NX
90 Days - 11,900 NX
Permanent - 24,900 NX
Pre-attached ITech Reflex Sight
|“||A modified version of the Kriss that features an integrated dot-sight and a suppressor. The stability, damage potential and magazine have all been enhanced.||”|
|— The Arsenal|
The Kriss SpecOps is the NX Standard Variant of the Kriss, it was released during the 7-14-2010 supply drop. It features an additional magazine, an integrated iTech Reflex Sight and a unique suppressor.
The Kriss SpecOps is the NX Standard version of the Kriss. It is better than its GP counterpart, with single point increases in damage, portability, and accuracy. It also features an extra magazine, which its GP counterpart does not have, but shares the loss of two bullets from every magazine. Its recoil pattern is also more controllable and stable. A suppressor (some say it is an S1) comes attached to the Kriss SpecOps, along with an Itech Reflex Sight. These upgrades allow the Kriss SpecOps to have a longer engagement range making it an efficient killing tool. It is considered a great gun at close range, but is easily beaten by other guns at medium range.
|NX Standard||Kriss SpecOps
- This is the second SMG to feature a total of 140 bullets, the first being the UMP variants
- This is the first NX Standard Submachine Gun to feature an extra magazine unlike its GP counterpart.
- People say the Kriss SpecOps is just a Kriss with a S1 Suppressor and an Itech Reflex Sight , but the Kriss SpecOps is also better because of its recoil pattern. If you put an S1 on a Kriss, it would become a 5 hit kill to the chest which is not the same as the Kriss SpecOps's 4 hit kill to the chest.
- This is one of the guns that has retired from permanent duration sale.
- This gun is the only other gun other than the Kriss that has an unusual ammo capacity. The Kriss comes with 28/84 while this comes with 28/112.
- Even though it has 28 ammo per magazine, it still has 140 ammo in total.
- With an ammo count of 28/112, this gun has four reserve magazines while most guns have three.
- The Kriss SpecOps was one of the sale items during the 2nd Buzzing Bullets Sale. The Kriss SpecOPs was on sale permanent for 30% off.
- During the Memorial Day Celebration Sale the Kriss SpecOPs was sold for permanent duration for 17,430 NX.
- It was available for Permanent duration for 25% off during the Combat Arms' 4th Anniversary Sales.
- During the Return of the Perms Sale, it was available for 19,920 NX permanent duration.