30 Days - 6,500 NX
90 Days - 11,900 NX
Permanent - 24,900 NX
Pre-attached ITech Reflex Sight
|“||A modified version of the Kriss that features an integrated dot-sight and a suppressor. The stability, damage potential and magazine have all been enhanced.||”|
|— The Arsenal|
The Kriss SpecOps is the NX Standard Variant of the Kriss, it was released during the 7-14-2010 supply drop. It features an additional magazine, an integrated iTech Reflex Sight and a unique suppressor.
The Kriss SpecOps is the NX Standard version of the Kriss. It is better than its GP counterpart, with a two point increase in accuracy and one point reduction in recoil. It also features an extra magazine, which its GP counterpart does not have, but shares the loss of two bullets from every magazine. Its recoil pattern is also more controllable and stable. A suppressor (some say it is an S1) comes attached to the Kriss SpecOps, along with an Itech Reflex Sight. These upgrades allow the Kriss SpecOps to have a longer engagement range making it more efficient than its base model in medium range combat.
|NX Standard||Kriss SpecOps
This weapon was on sale during:
- the 2nd Buzzing Bullets Sale for 17,430 NX
- the Memorial Day Celebration Sale for 17,430 NX
- Combat Arms' 4th Anniversary for 18,678 NX
- the Return of the Perms Sale for 19,920 NX
- the Christmas Sale 2013 for 12,450 NX (50% Discount, Nexon Europe)
- This is the second SMG to feature a total of 140 bullets, the first being the UMP variants.
- This is the first NX Standard Submachine Gun to feature an extra magazine over its base model.
- With an ammo count of 28/112, this gun has four reserve magazines while most guns have three.