1 Day - 800 GP
7 Days - 3,920 GP
30 Days - 15,600 GP
90 Days - 43,200 GP
|“||This gas-operated, fully-automatic carbine is lightweight, yet provides superior firepower compared to other SMGs in its class.||”|
|— The Arsenal|
The Daewoo K1A is a Sub Machine Gun available to Recruits and above. It is a member of the K-Family. Even though it resembles the K2, it is a completely different weapon with a different method of operation, it was also developed before the K2.
The K1A has the power, portability, accuracy and rate of fire of a Submachine Gun, but has the recoil of an Assault Rifle.
It is available at an early rank, and as such, is a good choice for new players who can control it.
- This weapon was one of the most popular SMGs in the game because of its high power and high portability. However, after the release of the UMP, the K1A's popularity took a turn for the worse.
- The K1A is considered a hybrid of an Assault Rifle and a SMG because of its decent accuracy and power rating.
- After the major change in Rank Restrictions of the weapons, the K1A had its low popularity raised by a little, whereby low-ranking players could find some use of the most accurate Shop-bought SMG.
- This gun has the same firing sound as the PP-19 when you attach a suppressor.
- The K1A is the only "submachine gun" in the game that fires assault rifle rounds.